Food Pr0n - Fantasia revisited.

BLT = Awesomeness.

Ham, Cheese, Coleslaw, Lettuce, Tomato with a touch of black pepper. That's what i'm going to make for my lunch at work tomorrow :)

Starting to suspect our local chavs go into tescos on purpose to steal said JackD Sauce....grr :P
Heh I might have to try another superstore.

Jack Daniels BBQ sauce is a winner too ;)

Budweiser_BBQ_Sauce.jpg

I'll have a new update for this thread after dinner tonight.

I have three choices;

1. Chilli Con Carne
  2. Beef Thai Stir-fry
Or the very british, lazy;
  1. Fish Fingers and Chips!
What does everyone think? :)

... a few weeks ago.. but it was similar, sort of.. OK well it was salmon on salad - use your imagination :p
My wife & I over the past few years have unintentionally switched our diet from less red meat to more fish & chicken and that blackened salmon over vegetables looks darn good! :love: Last night we had tilapia, during this week it'll be mahi mahi.

And... because this is a new kick off .. here's a bonus cake for you Cake Pervs out there.... don't say I never give you anything!
I... I never really thought of myself as a "Cake Perv" before but now, now that you've put a name to it, I may very well be one! o_O

Orange Cointreau Torte I made a week or so ago.
I come across so few orange based deserts that they always catch my attention. In the region where I'm at, for citrus deserts, lemon is the dominant selection followed by lime. If you ever find yourself in the NE USA, bring an orange torte! :D

My wife & I over the past few years have unintentionally switched our diet from less red meat to more fish & chicken and that blackened salmon over vegetables looks darn good! :love: Last night we had tilapia, during this week it'll be mahi mahi.

I... I never really thought of myself as a "Cake Perv" before but now, now that you've put a name to it, I may very well be one! o_O

I come across so few orange based deserts that they always catch my attention. In the region where I'm at, for citrus deserts, lemon is the dominant selection followed by lime. If you ever find yourself in the NE USA, bring an orange torte! :D
If she's ever in the US she's already required to bake cakes for me (y).

Top Bottom