Food Fantasia

worse... that's why I liked it I was laughing my ass off.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
puke.gif

Think I will pass on those thanks!!!!!

that's what I was talking about, but in case you were confused like was being used to describe the comedy of it not the food...sorry if misleading you led you to that click. :p

LOL yeah I get it :p I 'liked' it too for the same reason ;)

Still yuck! no more breaded testicles in this discussion thanks :p

Well tonight I was tired and we had been into the city and had lunch so we just had a piece of pre-made frozen fish and some salad.. wasn't worthy of a photo :p

these are from Sicily ... :p
ABSOLUTELY!!!:D and semplicemente delizioso I might add...

@KURTZ - Assolutamente il mio amico e sono una cosa meravigliosa sia stato importato negli Stati Uniti insieme con i siciliani che li ha portati qui.

ABSOLUTELY!!!:D and semplicemente delizioso I might add...

@KURTZ - Assolutamente il mio amico e sono una cosa meravigliosa sia stato importato negli Stati Uniti insieme con i siciliani che li ha portati qui.

so you are an italian-american? :)

Well to be honest most of my family hails from Frosinone but I have some lineage to Sicily though not in recent generations. A northward movement catalyzed a meeting of a would be couple (one of them already related to me blood-wise) that stayed local to the region where most of my family is from and hence that became our families "hometown" for lack of better terms. I however have to give credit when it's due and with cannoli being Sicilian in origin thats where the credit is due :) Now if we were talking sfogliatelle I would have had to give that shout out to Naples :) and speaking of those next time I stop by the shop I'll snap some pictures of the selection of wonderous things they have that remind me of home cookin.

Next Time From the Bakery: Tiramisú & Sfogliatelle

Ever feel like blowing off work and making cupcakes?.... No? ...

Just me then...

This was a batch I made for a party a while back, but I really feel like making some cupcakes today!!!

cupcakes.jpg

Those look fantastic, Kim!

Thanks, they were pretty yummy I must say, the icing/frosting was favoured with a little rosewater, so they were all rosy luscious and gorgeous!

Dang.. I really want to make some cupcakes today!!!

Top Bottom