Food Fantasia

I hear that, every time I come to this thread my stomach starts talking to me loud enough for other people to hear.
Right now is not an exception.

Hmm ... what to cook ... I got so zoned into xF I forgot to start the sauce and gnocchi :-( and my niece is coming over here today and she will not allow me to pay more attention to dough than her so I may just make fatina (as my nonna calls it)

I hear that, every time I come to this thread my stomach starts talking to me loud enough for other people to hear.
Right now is not an exception.

Hmm ... what to cook ... I got so zoned into xF I forgot to start the sauce and gnocchi :-( and my niece is coming over here today and she will not allow me to pay more attention to dough than her so I may just make fatina (as my nonna calls it)

Nooooooo gnocchi video!!! *cries* :p

What is fatina?

I'm going away to work for a fortnight, staying in a rubbish bed and breakfast! That means no decent food cooked by me. Boooo. :(

Nooooooo gnocchi video!!! *cries* :p

What is fatina?
I will do it next week for sure if not sometime during the week. Don't cry dry your eye.

fatina is a very thin steak eggwashed and breaded then pan fried in oil. It's super fast and awesomeness in edible form.

I will do it next week for sure if not sometime during the week. Don't cry dry your eye.

fatina is a very thin steak eggwashed and breaded then pan fried in oil. It's super fast and awesomeness in edible form.

Yum, sounds good, post a pic :p

100.webp

Expect ribs all others are different kind of kebaps. Eggplant kebap and Loquant kebap. Ribs were prepared for my daughter as the remaining are a little spicy :D

busy today but a quick snack from a friends bakery, they are so good (better than mine at any rate) I had to share but must go back to tending to my niece. Enjoy.

cannoli_de_famigila.JPG

I LOVE CANNOLI

That's a pretty poor rendition of biscuits and gravy Dereck (if that's what that's supposed to be). Maybe you would prefer lamb fries instead?

6831.jpg

Hi DaKat

Yeah it is supposed to be biscuits & gravy and was one of the first pictures I found, figured most here wouldn't know the difference :)

Now lamb fries appear to be much more appetizing, I wonder how well they would travel?

Regards

Dereck

Hi

I tried to get up enough courage to eat this once but failed.
Regards

Dereck

wow Dereck ... that looks.. erm... well not sure I would eat that, what is it?

That's a pretty poor rendition of biscuits and gravy Dereck (if that's what that's supposed to be). Maybe you would prefer lamb fries instead?

I am really scared to ask what is inside those? Lambs Fry is liver here.. >_<

I don't eat any Offal myself

busy today but a quick snack from a friends bakery, they are so good (better than mine at any rate) I had to share but must go back to tending to my niece. Enjoy.

I LOVE CANNOLI

YUMMMMMM!!!! That looks delicious :D

Top Bottom