Facebook Login Setup?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 745
  • Start date Start date
None that I see. My host don't have a cPanel with the 'standard' logs most others have. I only have the php error logs, but that doesn't show anything.

Jamie

I'm back to this.
When I attempt to login using Facebook I get this error message on my forum.
An error occurred while connecting with Facebook. Please try again later.

I have read the instructions over. They appear to be correct.
I deleted the facebook app. Created a new one.
Still, An error occurred while connecting with Facebook. Please try again later.

I'm assuming the site url in Facebook needs to be where my forum is located, /community.
I tried it both ways for giggles. Still no go.

I with you Steve... I have tried everything I know to get it to work without success. I get the same error. It works for the IPB site I ran, but for the life of me I can't get it to work here.

I have resigned that I will have to wait for the Stable release and then get support in there to look it over.

Jamie

I have resigned that I will have to wait for the Stable release and then get support in there to look it over.
If we are the only two left with this problem, then I don't think stable will change anything. I don't recall if I upgraded from beta1-->beta2-->beta3 or did a clean install beginning with beta2 then upgraded to beta3.

OK, this is making me mad!

I still can't get the Facebook Login to work.
I get the error message from XenForo after accepting the app on Facebook, An error occurred while connecting with Facebook. Please try again later.
I see the return url from Facebook back to my forum is the same as when I use Facebook to log into XenForo.

/register/facebook?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.myforum.com%2Fcommunity%2F&code=long number|long number

I have the two fields entered properly on Facebook.

Top Bottom