• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

EzIRC - IRC Chat Add-on

Because the Demolink seems to be broken i want to aks that here... What system is EzIRC supporting? As i know it from vb its only for Mibbit. I just can hope that the XF Version is different. ;) Thanks

Apologies - I had made a custom URL using the latest ezirc version, forgot to change it back. Link fixed.
And no - it's the same as of right now. Mibbit only.

It's nice and I'd use it with my own irc network, but having to pay 10$/month for 25 concurrent users to get rid of the banner sucks.

The link to show how to modify cURL to a custom one is broken...any place else I can look?
I hadn't created the wiki yet - should've reconsidered putting that link there until the link was actually up.. will be putting a video in place. Give me about 15 minutes for recording & uploading :)

I hadn't created the wiki yet - should've reconsidered putting that link there until the link was actually up.. will be putting a video in place. Give me about 15 minutes for recording & uploading :)

No big hurry, I have it installed and it is working well.

No worries, I have hopes about what those things are.=)
Currently, the few options that I've put in (and reorganized):
  • Hide usernames from online list (also subtracts the users from the user count - useful if you want real statistics, and do not want channel bots listed)
  • Fixed the subnavigation under the "Chat" tab to display what the administrator has preset for the page title.
  • Admin Option: Allow / Deny guests from seeing the chat tab and using it.
  • Sidebar will have the option to be hidden or not - like the vBulletin show/hide forum (collapse / expanded) [this will be added eventually .. was taking a bit to mess with .. slightly annoying]
Just going off of users' suggestions. :)

If I add clients - it'll be 1.1.0 - which probably won't be too far away, haha.

You're always welcome to make suggestions, as I can rarely make up my own decisions :p

Currently, the few options that I've put in (and reorganized):
  • Hide usernames from online list (also subtracts the users from the user count - useful if you want real statistics, and do not want channel bots listed)
  • Fixed the subnavigation under the "Chat" tab to display what the administrator has preset for the page title.
  • Admin Option: Allow / Deny guests from seeing the chat tab and using it.
  • Sidebar will have the option to be hidden or not - like the vBulletin show/hide forum (collapse / expanded)
Just going off of users' suggestions. :)
If I add clients - it'll be 1.1.0 - which probably won't be too far away, haha.

I'm excited for 1.1.0 then...I really don't like the ad's in Mibbet.=)

Installed! :D

One bug thing I noticed is that in the AdminCP, in the EzIRC tab, once you click on a link... it opens it fine, but the sidebar reverts back to the one from the "Home" tab. Kinda weird.

Greg M - this is not a bug, those are the XenForo default options system. I'm not 100% sure if I can change it to be listed under the ezirc tab - but i'm almost positive that I cannot change that.

That's an ad from mibbit. You can go to mibbit and pay for a premium account - then use the mibbit hash it gives you to replace the one that comes with ezirc.

Updated, Floris. :)
I just upgraded my server, I'll probably be getting the ezirc website back on track for the very least.

Top Bottom