Food Fantasia

I do have some experience cooking professionally. :p. Who's hungry?

photo.jpeg
Whatcha got there, I see prawns and mushrooms?

Sauteed Chicken, Shrimp, Mushrooms, & Sundried Tomatoes over a bed of linguini topped with a Brandy Cream sauce.

Peggy, I know that much! I meant when I go shopping I forget to buy it. Give me some credit here. :ROFLMAO: The only thing I don't have is the mix.
ppffftttt... I was just messin' with ya. Altho you would be surprised at how many men don't know that much. o_O

ppffftttt... I was just messin' with ya. Altho you would be surprised at how many men don't know that much. o_O
You mean that white box thingy with all those circles on top...gets HOT? Might burn somethin'. Yikes!

I must be some bizarre aberration on humanity. I've been making stuff from scratch for years now. Actually, eight years since my ex hit the road. Half the time, her idea of dinner came out of a McDonald's bag or a box of Frosted Flakes. Actually, she was the one who would fry something and always crank the burner up to 11, then complain about it sticking.

And BTW, I make the waffle batter from scratch. Just did a batch for the kidlets last Saturday.

My grandma did the pancake and waffle batters from scratch. I never did get the hang of it.
Cooking is not my thing. I cook just enough for us to get by. My son has his meat and veggie almost every night.
That's all I care about.

But I do like to bake...... when the mood strikes.

Top Bottom