Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

How does one remove the donation sidebar? I don't want it at all. I don't want to show Top Donations or Top Donors. Neither do my donators.

Request: Make it possible for us just to compose a message that precedes the donate button rather than tying such messages directly to donation goals only.
set start date to like few months or years ahead for the goal and then u can donate without the goal bar. will act like simple bottom but amount still have to be entered or selected.

as for the side bar if on the from page/forum list just delete the widgets. if in the donation page then u need to edit the donation manager templates mainly the css rules not sure which ones though

What is even going on here? Yes, continue to spam this thread and expect replies instantly.

Either present the issues you have nicely so I can actually reply to them and keep up with things or use the support email I posted in here yesterday.

What is even going on here? Yes, continue to spam this thread and expect replies instantly.

Either present the issues you have nicely so I can actually reply to them and keep up with things or use the support email I posted in here yesterday.
i sent u emails to support and u haven't replied yet..

Thank you Robbo for a top class Mod!

Could you please tell me where I may be able to customize these options: ?

Criteria integration. Under user criteria you will see new options: user has donated within the last X days, user has donated more than X days ago, user has donated at least X dollars, user has donated no more than X dollars

I am trying to only display recent donations in the sidebar, will this allow me to do that?

Also, when a member donates is there a way to have their account automatically upgraded so donors have added benefits?

Last edited:
Thank you Robbo for a top class Mod!

Could you please tell me where I may be able to customize these options: ?

I am trying to only display recent donations in the sidebar, will this allow me to do that?

Also, when a member donates is there a way to have their account automatically upgraded so donors have added benefits?
What do you mean by customize those options?

Just disable the other sidebars in the donation manager options area.

Use the xenforo user group promotions system. Create the promotion you want and have it set if they have donated they get the promotion.

Thanks Robbo, not sure I was clear. I want to know where I can see the options you mention (Under user criteria you will see new options)?

I don't wish to diable the sideblocks. Rather, I would like to show members who donated in x amount of days in top donors and top donations widgets.

I tried making a promotion and it didn't work, I'll revisit it again to see where I went wrong.

As it supports now widget framework i am finally buying this addon. :3

By the way, isn't there on archive for closed / achieved goals?

---
EDIT BUG:
I started a donation with a 1$ goal to never end it seems, people donate but the donation % never rises for some mad reason. Now i can't make the counter rises by no form, it's broken. D:

Last edited:
Well there are server error logs as it seems some reported but not sure if same:

Code:
ErrorException: Trying to get property of non-object - library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donate.php:241
Generated By: -------, Today at 8:17 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/bacon/www/www/library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donate.php(241): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/home/bacon/www...', 241, Array)
#1 /home/bacon/www/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Merc_DonationManager_ControllerPublic_Donate->actionPayPal()
#2 /home/bacon/www/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/bacon/www/www/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "http://ilovebacons.com/donate/paypal"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["token"] => string(32) "------------"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Happens with every donation it seems?

The error you guys get should stop donators from event reaching the PayPal page. It's really confusing to know what is going on. I hate PayPal. I'm making a release to fix that error but I don't know if it will fix the issues all together.

@Robbo got a bit confused here with this new update, upgrading on admincp "The specified add-on is older than the install version. Downgrading is not possible." after upload the new files to ftp O.o

You don't actually have to run the XML file. All it will do is update the version number you see in admin. Uploading is all that is needed for the fix that it provides.

I am updating the package now, I must have made a typo.

The phrases aren't displaying correctly since I updated:

download.webp

File Health Check

Potential Problems
  1. library/Merc/DonationManager/FileSums.php - File does not contain expected contents.
  2. library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donate.php - File does not contain expected contents.

Those file checks are fine since I didn't rebuild the hash.

Try run the XML file again. Those phrases should never have been removed from it.

If that doesn't fix it I will have to make yet another release.

Those file checks are fine since I didn't rebuild the hash.

Try run the XML file again. Those phrases should never have been removed from it.

If that doesn't fix it I will have to make yet another release.

I've run the installer a few times but no joy. Sorry.

Top Bottom