Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

well who has it set up any one have both donation_manager_callback & payment_callback.php linked with there paypal or merged them some how into one? do u need the donation_manager_callback & payment_callback.php? i am amusing it is needed for the stats to works properly like who has donated and for the goal meter to rise up. so do u guys just set up donation_manager_callback & payment_callback.php in ur paypal? or without it? or you have both the callbacks working?

It does show top donors after you add your donors manually - goal meter does not work because I assume it works off the update code which doesn't work.

I just got an email from PP titled PayPal Instant Payment Notification Warning - message text is below.

Hello Kxxxx Xxxxxx,

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

(my site donation link was here)

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.

Thanks,

PayPal

I don't have a clue what to do about it.

If you post the question in the styling and customization forum you will probably get an answer. I have never not gotten an answer on this forum. Sometimes you have to pull it out of them bit by bit because they often don't know that guys like us don't know squat - but I have always gotten an answer eventually.

I'm not at all clear on how people who donate can be added automatically to a user group (say, "donators"). Can someone tell me how to do this? It doesn't seem to be an option in the donation manager options panel.

Every time someone donates to my site I am getting this notice from paypal. I'm not sure what it means or how to address it. Does anyone else?

donate callback error.webp

i keep getting this each time some 1 donates:

Code:
ErrorException: Trying to get property of non-object - library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donate.php:241
Generated By: NotALegitPlayer, 27 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donate.php(241): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/home/unkn0wn/p...', 241, Array)
#1 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Merc_DonationManager_ControllerPublic_Donate->actionPayPal()
#2 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "http://portalcentric.net/forums/donate/paypal"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["token"] => string(32) "796c479c4e4dac4536abe8bf0ab5b107"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

is it because i have not set up donation_manager_callback.php script with my paypal? if so i cannot because i have payment_callback.php setup for my sites account upgrades system

I am not sure if this was asked in the past, But I was thinking about a feature for this addon that could set to the groups for the total of a user has donated in total?

i keep getting this each time some 1 donates:

Code:
ErrorException: Trying to get property of non-object - library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donate.php:241
Generated By: NotALegitPlayer, 27 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donate.php(241): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/home/unkn0wn/p...', 241, Array)
#1 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Merc_DonationManager_ControllerPublic_Donate->actionPayPal()
#2 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "http://portalcentric.net/forums/donate/paypal"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["token"] => string(32) "796c479c4e4dac4536abe8bf0ab5b107"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

is it because i have not set up donation_manager_callback.php script with my paypal? if so i cannot because i have payment_callback.php setup for my sites account upgrades system
i would really like a fix for this because each time some one donates i get this error in the log donation is buggy works some times, and some times fails and i get 10 pages long full of the same errors

Nothing but errors and bugs with the Donation Manager 1.15 update... the admin control panel can't find the Donation Manager log... trying to make a manual donation generates huge numbers of errors. I sent screenshots to the support email... we'll see if I have more luck with support than I did upgrading.

Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'transaction_id' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Admin, 24 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/clients/client1/web5/web/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `me...')
#1 /var/www/clients/client1/web5/web/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `me...')
#2 /var/www/clients/client1/web5/web/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `me...')
#3 /var/www/clients/client1/web5/web/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `me...', Array)
#4 /var/www/clients/client1/web5/web/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1591): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('merc_donation', Array)
#5 /var/www/clients/client1/web5/web/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1580): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#6 /var/www/clients/client1/web5/web/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1381): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#7 /var/www/clients/client1/web5/web/forum/library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerAdmin/Donation.php(159): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /var/www/clients/client1/web5/web/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Merc_DonationManager_ControllerAdmin_Donation->actionSave()
#9 /var/www/clients/client1/web5/web/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /var/www/clients/client1/web5/web/forum/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(58) "http://genderedidentity.org/forum/admin.php?donations/save"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["donations/save"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(9) {
["username"] => string(5) "Seeds"
["goal_id"] => string(1) "1"
["amount"] => string(2) "50"
["note"] => string(0) ""
["date"] => string(10) "2013-12-17"
["hour"] => string(2) "00"
["minute"] => string(2) "00"
["donation_id"] => string(0) ""
["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1387342782,3330bdab2783081b75c808b982b045b44ab5a43a"
}
}

Request: Make it possible for us just to compose a message that precedes the donate button rather than tying such messages directly to donation goals only.

Top Bottom