Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

@Robbo the sidebar looks a bit weird:
Looks like the fonts could just be taken down a couple notches, remind me a bit later and I'll give you some EXTRA.css to use and add it to the TODO.

This works pretty good. However it would be nice if it was tied in with the default user upgrade system. With this there is no way to give people promotions with a donation. Also, if someone uses the default system this donation manager doesn't read it.

Also I noticed when someone gives anonymously it still uses the default gender icon and it should probably not indicate gender.
It isn't easy to just "tie it in" for when a subscription is done.
And there is a 100% working way to do user group promotions. By using user group promotions...

Okay, So I use Donations Manager on my site. It is setup so it can show a donations sidebar block, a goal sidebar block, and top donors sidebar block. All seperate blocks.
I want to integrate all the blocks into 1 with tabs so it doesnt use so much space on my side bar.

Like this..

http://i.imgur.com/oVPr685.png

How can I do this?

Looks like the fonts could just be taken down a couple notches, remind me a bit later and I'll give you some EXTRA.css to use and add it to the TODO.

It isn't easy to just "tie it in" for when a subscription is done.
And there is a 100% working way to do user group promotions. By using user group promotions...

Hi Robbo, I tried to adjust the font, but the boxes are still off.

Okay, So I use Donations Manager on my site. It is setup so it can show a donations sidebar block, a goal sidebar block, and top donors sidebar block. All seperate blocks.
I want to integrate all the blocks into 1 with tabs so it doesnt use so much space on my side bar.

Like this..

http://i.imgur.com/oVPr685.png

How can I do this?
I don't give support for such customizations. You might be able to find someone around here able to hack it together with some javascript into tabs, I think I have seen some websites that do that.

Would you consider adding something that would thank the member for donating automatic i.e a private message or something or even an alert?
Thanks in advance.

As for donating as guest it should be working. Guests need permission to view the index and to donate.

There will soon be a release to address style issues and if it isn't much effort make everything responsive.

There will soon be a release to address style issues and if it isn't much effort make everything responsive.

Looking forward to it, maybe make the style look a bit better than what it currently looks may attract more donors to donate. :)

Looking forward to it, maybe make the style look a bit better than what it currently looks may attract more donors to donate. :)
Well the whole reason for the style to change to this for a single goal in the sidebar is because someone contacted me about a drop in donations withthe newer layout to fit multiple donations. However when we added it back to its current state we made a couple mistakes.

Well the whole reason for the style to change to this for a single goal in the sidebar is because someone contacted me about a drop in donations withthe newer layout to fit multiple donations. However when we added it back to its current state we made a couple mistakes.

Looking forward to see an update to make it look better.

Robbo - Will the new release allow people that contribute to be promoted to a "site contributor" group? Group is already created - they just need to be moved...

Cheers
Paul

Am i missing something or do i have to "manually" add every donation. The last donation mod i used had a list of donors, once confirmed that paypal went through you would approve and they would be added to donators and the colored bar etc.

Top Bottom