Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Maybe I'm over thinking this, but I'm trying to setup a Usergroup Promotion that activates when someone donates and removes the usergroup when they haven't donated after 30 days. Is this possible?

It would be nice to see more payment gateways, besides paypal. Preferably a gateway that accepts a large number of payment methods, including online banking, other e-wallets, mobile payments and vouchers.

I would love to but it is a lot of work to add them and then a lot more maintaining to keep them working. Also being from Australia limits me a lot as I can't use the popular merchants so would have to test through a 3rd party.

I would love to but it is a lot of work to add them and then a lot more maintaining to keep them working. Also being from Australia limits me a lot as I can't use the popular merchants so would have to test through a 3rd party.

Uh i have a pretty serious issue. Im going to PM you now.

It will have more features etc and will be marketed at people who use my add-ons because I won't support the current solutions due to poor code design. It will cost $6.95 AUD. Maybe less depending on the fees I get.

Tried to manually add a donation and received the following error:

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'transaction_id' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Merc/DonationManager/ControllerAdmin/Donation.php at line 159
  9. Merc_DonationManager_ControllerAdmin_Donation->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/oldrdev/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Also, how long roughly should it take for donations to update once they've been processed by PayPal?

Am using XF 1.1.2 and upgraded to the latest version of the Donation Manager.

The error you have posted is why it isn't updating from PayPal. I believe the Test Build I have for download fixes this issue, just haven't had a chance to properly turn it into a release. Can you try the test build and see if it works?

Have downloaded and upgraded to the latest test version. No more errors in the server log and was able to add a donation manually. Will be interested to see how long it takes to update via paypal.

This is going 1.0 stable tomorrow. Meaning the price will increase by $10. So if anyone has been waiting for stable now is your chance to get a discount.

It will have more features etc and will be marketed at people who use my add-ons because I won't support the current solutions due to poor code design. It will cost $6.95 AUD. Maybe less depending on the fees I get.
the current solutions poorly coded? xfrock's one too?
You're suggest us to wait fo your solution? What will have more than xfrock's one? Is there a thread discussion about your widget framework?

Is there any difference between this stable release and the last test build I downloaded?
One small bug fix in admin donations area where it showed no goal instead of the goal a donation was for.

the current solutions poorly coded? xfrock's one too?
You're suggest us to wait fo your solution? What will have more than xfrock's one? Is there a thread discussion about your widget framework?
I am not suggesting anything. I am telling you I won't support one of the options out. So you can either get someone else to make it for you or wait for what I provide.

I am not suggesting anything. I am telling you I won't support one of the options out. So you can either get someone else to make it for you or wait for what I provide.

Some reasoning would be good though as having 5 different frameworks which are incompatible with each other is a massive pain for users. If there's a good reason you think it's poorly coded then it'd make more sense to push for something in the core that all of you could extend rather than coming up with your own solution.

One small bug fix in admin donations area where it showed no goal instead of the goal a donation was for.

I only asked if you're suggesting to wait for your solution because will be better coded and with more features.
So you will code widgets related to your addons for your framework and not for other's framework.
This framework will include widget for the "Media Gallery" you're coding too?

p.s. I think this posts have to be moved on a new thread...

The reasoning is there are few coders here who actually know what they are doing to put it bluntly. I can count them on one hand. The code is not high enough quality for me to support.

The whole idea of it is meant as a sort of "add-on" to my existing products as I get lots of requests to move blocks around or support the widget framework or something. It is much easier in the long run to just make my own system which is more developer friendly so I can easily manage it.

And it does have more features... I have global blocks (blocks that show up in every sidebar), user criteria per block, blocks get set to multiple sidebars, options per sidebar. It's all very simple from the outside and nice and easy for developers. I will give one screenshot WIP.

Screenshot at 2013-01-09 23:57:14.webp

Top Bottom