Disappointed in XenForo 1.2 ...

I was replying to a post on page 12 of the 13 page Star Trek Into Darkness thread this morning. About 20 seconds in I started getting notice of a new post having been made. After refreshing the page after responding, no new posts.

Happening right now too. I'm posting from page 3 of a 4 page thread, don't kow if notice is legit until I post.

Edit - there were no new posts, it's a bug.

It's the race condition bug which has already been reported.

I mentioned it to Mike not long ago too.

I was replying to a post on page 12 of the 13 page Star Trek Into Darkness thread this morning. About 20 seconds in I started getting notice of a new post having been made. After refreshing the page after responding, no new posts.

Happening right now too. I'm posting from page 3 of a 4 page thread, don't kow if notice is legit until I post.

Edit - there were no new posts, it's a bug.

That particular example is currently intentional but we'll see. It's because you're not on the last page.

Looking good!
But..are there any plans to make the editor less, well...metallic? heh
It'd be nice if the buttons were hued similar to the theme itself...apart from that, it looks awesome.

That particular example is currently intentional but we'll see. It's because you're not on the last page.

My 2 cents- If it is intentional, make it show immediately when I begin the reply. As it is now there is a delay, it makes me feel like someone actually added a post. Also make the message different. "There are additional pages to this thread" or something rather than a new reply was added.

What?
You guys don't see this?

View attachment 47798

You should probably report that as a bug...

ku-medium.jpg

Top Bottom