Digital Point Ad Positioning

Digital Point Ad Positioning 1.3.0b

No permission to download
A couple of questions:

Will this be updated for 1.2?

If so, would it be possible to make it responsive-friendly and allow us to include code for desktop and mobile modes?

I'm running this addon on 1.2 and every now and then XenForo reports this:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: - library/DigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php:34
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 3:34 PM

#0 /home/site/public_html/library/DigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php(34): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/site...', 34, Array)
#1 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): DigitalPointAdPositioning_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml()
#2 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(67): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Html', Array, 'thread_view')
#3 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(570): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'thread_view', NULL)
#4 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#5 /home/site/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Besides that, it works really well. Thank you.

Hi digitalpoint. The hide inside post ad from usergroup isnt working for me. Still shows even after I check it for donors and to the administrative group. But the ad after post does hide though.

Works fine for me on both 1.1 and 1.2... are you missing files by chance? Specifically DigitalPointAdPositioning/Option/ForumSelector.php

Top Bottom