Delete breadcumb and forum name on the top

xavibosch

Hello, there are two elements on the top of my Forum which I think distract my audience and do not add any value. How can I delete them?
They are the breadcumb, and the forum name, I show them in the picture:

Attachments

• Captura.webp
    Captura.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 38
Thank you very much! The forum title as well dissapeared! Now I need to delete the big space that logically existes now between the menus and the forum categories spaces.

I will put you a really good review :)!!!

Ah, ok. My personal preference is to have a bit of space between the navigation and the categories, but ok. We need to edit extra.less again. Go back there and delete the code that I gave you earlier and click save.

ah, then it changes everything. I would need more information about that, because (although I am not an expert in SEO), my logic said to me that that the forum title appears on the top does not add any value to the site, and not even to Google. This is what my logic says to me, but I can be totally wrong! So what is the recommendation?

ah, then it changes everything. I would need more information about that, because (although I am not an expert in SEO), my logic said to me that that the forum title appears on the top does not add any value to the site, and not even to Google. This is what my logic says to me, but I can be totally wrong! So what is the recommendation?
Beauty before SEO, I say lol

Keep it or do some research on it.

Are breadcrumbs good for SEO, the answer is yes, although they won’t provide a magical boost to your SEO results, nor will there be a magical decline in SEO results by removing them.

Thank you to both.

I'll proceed by now (you are right I can come back if I want because I know how to do that). One question concerning the breadcumbs: we removed it, put again, and remove it again no? Do not understand that, but anyway... now the issue is that I need to delete the space.

Thank you to both.

I'll proceed by now (you are right I can come back if I want because I know how to do that). One question concerning the breadcumbs: we removed it, put again, and remove it again no? Do not understand that, but anyway... now the issue is that I need to delete the space.

That space belongs to the New posts button to the right of your screen. Do you want to get rid of it as well? :-0

well I would like to know how to manage it, in order to decide how many space do I quit. I want to add the maximum value to the users (which means to do not have anything unnecessary)

I made some tests and finally decided that quitting the breadcumbs and leaving the title is perfect, and the space is not necessary to remove. So I follow your advice about the space. I sent you now a private message :)

Back
Top Bottom