Delete breadcumb and forum name on the top

xavibosch

Hello, there are two elements on the top of my Forum which I think distract my audience and do not add any value. How can I delete them?
They are the breadcumb, and the forum name, I show them in the picture:

Attachments

• Captura.webp
    Captura.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 38
Hi. To delete breadcrumb, put this in extra.less:

Code:
[data-template="forum_list"] .p-breadcrumbs {visibility: hidden;}

To delete the forum title, go to the template named forum_list and edit the first line by deleting {$xf.options.boardTitle} from the code. See pics below:

cXqhXhF.png

It should look like this after editing:

x2NZ7z3.png

Thank you very much for these detailed instructions., However I am not an IT-guy, I went to my hosting to search for the files named "extra.less" and I found them in the folders in templates "IO", "I1" and "I6" (I do not know if I have to change it there). I looked at the code in these files named "extra.less" and do not find the code you put.

I am afraid I am not going to be able to solve it through code. ¿Is there not any option to change it through XF normal menús?

Thank you very much for these detailed instructions., However I am not an IT-guy, I went to my hosting to search for the files named "extra.less" and I found them in the folders in templates "IO", "I1" and "I6" (I do not know if I have to change it there). I looked at the code in these files named "extra.less" and do not find the code you put.

I am afraid I am not going to be able to solve it through code. ¿Is there not any option to change it through XF normal menús?
Those templates are in your administrator's control panel. Are you the admin of your forum?

No. In the forum_list template, you are actually going to delete the line I highlighted in the pic above and then click on save. Let me know wut happened :-0

Top Bottom