• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[DBTech] Top X Stats

Hey how to exclude one forum ? I have the threads of private forum visible to all !

Ok Ok, because no reply i made by myself:

Howto exclude a forum from visible TopX stats:

1) First of all find the id of the forum you want to exclude like for example my staff forum have id 2
2) edit file library/DBTech/TopXStats/Model/Replies.php
3) find line:
Code:
AND thread.discussion_state = 'visible'
4) Add after:
Code:
AND node.node_id != x
where x = the id of the forum you want to exclude.

That'all.

How do we make this so that we only see the last reply to a topic. At the moment it's showing every reply which means the latest replies column is populated with only one thread.
That'll be an option of a future version.

Currently I'm busy with other projects, but this will be revisited and all suggestions will be taken into consideration :)

Uhmm this mod use too much resources in my opinion and i don't like the effect of the template at page load.
I have entirely recoded all using a fix template, removing the data fetch so save resources and substituting "find all post" with "Trophy points".
You can see @this board

i'm looking for this mod to be configurable so it will display only one block of latest reply (thread title, username, date time, forum name)

Can guest/non-registered members see the count down "Fetching data in x seconds"

in all similar VB mods, I have been asking the same question. It seems only logged in members can see this countdown. It would help so guests don't have to refresh the page to see updates.

How many versions of this Latest Posts are out there in the VB land? ;)
I know there are a few and I used one by Cyb.

Top Bottom