Resource icon

Custom BB Code Manager v1.3.4

No permission to download
Embedding an attachment as Full Image no longer shows up to logged in members with your latest version of Custom BB Code Manager.

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_FileOutput as array in /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php on line 164
I'm going to check that.

mmh, i think there is something wrong with the premium bb code.
where can i found it?
now my old premium codes are also not working. cannot see any content inside (protected content)
I've checked this morning and both addons work fine for me. You might need to check the BbCodes permissions.

As promised, here is a short template code to show you how to use the new function:
Code:
<xen:if is="!{$rendererStates.canUseBbCode}">
    You can't use this Bb Code
<xen:elseif is="!{$rendererStates.canViewBbCode}" />
    You can't view the content of this Bb Code
<xen:else />
    Hello world !
</xen:if>

<xen:comment>
    Helper to use to get the content of $rendererStates variable
    {xen:helper dump, $rendererStates}
</xen:comment>

To access to the messages "Can't use/can't view" the unauthorised return must be redirected to the template (see the parsing & viewing option).

But please wait the next version to use this code. I've made a typo mistake in the previous version (CanViewBbCode => canViewBbCode).

In this version, there will be a "protected Bb Code" with a similar code than the one above but with some visual options.

It's ready but I'm waiting the feedback of DRE.

It's working for me. What did you do exactly?
Maybe it's because I made some premium bb codes? http://www.8thos.com/threads/spoiler-hidden-vip-and-nsfw-bb-code.16672/

And they work great! Way better than the premium bb codes addon. Thank you very much!

It took me awhile figuring out how to do it but I got er done.

I uninstalled Stop Autolinking Patch and I used the 'remove autolinking' feature for some of those bb codes and that function works great as well.

I also tested out your html bb code and it works great. Now I can uninstall the paid parsehtml addon.

Just gonna go into phpmyadmin and change parsehtml bb code to raw

The only thing I couldn't get to work was the custom button manager but that's okay cause I use a TMS edit to add buttons anyway.

But what about the error about the full image insertion. Do you still have it?

For the html addon, don't forget that Luke is a professional coder and I'm not. So if you bought it and it works, you should still use it. "My" solution is only a two line of code which is working thanks to the XenForo template system and its helpers.

But what about the error about the full image insertion. Do you still have it?

For the html addon, don't forget that Luke is a professional coder and I'm not. So if you bought it and it works, you should still use it. "My" solution is only a two line of code which is working thanks to the XenForo template system and its helpers.
My host says I have too many addons installed so whatever steps it takes to reduce the amount of addons I have install I'll do it.

With your version of Custom BB Code Manager I no longer need the following addons:

Premium BB Codes
Stop Autolinking Patch
Parsehtml

My host says I have too many addons installed so whatever steps it takes to reduce the amount of addons I have install I'll do it.
... strange. With the XenForo addons system I don't really see where the problem could be. The only problem Jake pointed me out was with the Suhosin php extension.

So, could you please reply to my question :D:
What about the error about the full image insertion. Do you still have it? If yes what are the steps to reproduce the problems?http://xenforo.com/community/resources/suhosin-detector.1387/

... strange. With the XenForo addons system I don't really see where the problem could be. The only problem Jake pointed me out was with the Suhosin php extension.

So, could you please reply to my question :D:
What about the error about the full image insertion. Do you still have it? If yes what are the steps to reproduce the problems?
I no longer have it because I selected 'No' for Bb code content protection. Before I had it as yes. See the screenshot I posted?

I no longer have it because I selected 'No' for Bb code content protection. Before I had it as yes. See the screenshot I posted?
I got this, but what did you do exactly to get this error message? I'm just trying to reproduce the problem.

I got this, but what did you do exactly to get this error message? I'm just trying to reproduce the problem.
After setting my premium bb codes, I clicked yes in that bb code content protection option.

After I did that I edited a post to make a full image attachment be under an image tag instead and when that happened I started getting those errors.

Version 1.3.7.1 - Change Log:
  • Fix a typo mistake which hidded tags not only in the fast preview window but in all pages using json (when the option was activated)
To upgrade:use the Chris AutoInstaller addon or upload files

Version 1.3.7 - Change Log:
  • New option to hide tags in the thread fast preview window
  • New callback to configure XenForo Tags Wrapping Options
    => See archive "extras" directory and have a look to "Demo - XenWrapper Callback"
  • New function for developers (relative to the wrapper)
    1. $parentClass->addWrapper('wrappingTag', 'wrapping Tag Options');
    2. $parentClass->removeWrapper();
  • Internal: new way to load class for callbacks via the autoloader (avoid to load them several times - no idea if it's better for performance, it just seems more logical)

Version 1.3.6.6 - Change Log:
  • Fix a stupid mistake that prevents the size Bb Code to work
    @Thanks to owls8521 & sorry for this
    Explanation: a debug line of code had been forgotten to be deleted

Version 1.3.6.5 - Change Log:
  • Small fix to make a line of code compatible with php 5.2
    @Thanks to NeoChi
To upgrade:use the Chris AutoInstaller addon or upload files/import xml

Version 1.3.6.4 - Change Log:
  • Fix a bug with the Bb Code content protection => was causing a parser bug with attachments
  • New option to disable XenForo Official tags

Version 1.3.6.3 - Change Log:
Important release
  • As you know, you can set up now the Bb Code parser permissions. This option is only possible if you can have access to the post information where the Bb Code is, which is really not easy to do: the way XenForo parses messages is not post by post but at once by page with all posts information provided also at once. I use these posts information to create a map of the tags and each time a Bb Code is processed, a function tries to locate it on the map.

On previous versions the problem was I had forgotten an important element of the message: the signature which can contains some Bb Codes. So the Map was not accurate. This problem has been fixed, so my debug function which was not accurate too. 4 debug optionsare now available in the administration:
    1. Display the tag map (only to admins)
    2. Display available params in the formatter => to create the the tag map (only to admins)
    3. Use the "global method" to create the tags map: by default only the message & signature elements of the posts are used now to create the tag map. This global option will take all elements of the posts (only strings) to find Bb Codes.
    4. Disable the Tags Map System: if you have problems with the tags map, you can disable it => the Bb Codes parser permissions will not work anymore.
  • Empty Bb Code Content Check for XenForo Tags and Custom Bb Codes. If content is empty, you can prevent the Bb Code to parse.
    1. For XenForo Tags, this option is available in the Bbcm admin options (disable by default)
    2. For Custom Tags, this option is available in the Bb Code configuration page (enable by default) - so it can be configured Bb Code by Bb Code
  • Bb Code Wrapping Function for main XenForo Tags (img, code/html/php, attach) and Custom Bb Codes. With this option you can automatically embed a Bb Code into an another one.
    • You can also define the wrapping Bb Code options:
      Code:
      [wrappingTag=[B]options[/B]][myBbCode]content[/myBbCode][/wrappingTag]
    • You can use a parameter to copy the wrapped Bb Code options to the wrapping Bb Code options
  • one phrase fixed

Version 1.3.6.2 - Change Log:
  • Add a "protected" Bb Code as an example (see extra directory)
  • Add a Display configuration menu for Bbcm in the visual options
  • Bug fixed (enable/disable Bb Code)
  • Bb Code Content protection slightly modified

Version 1.3.6.1 - Change Log:
Reference Bug fixed + Json bug fixed

Previous updates were there. Message limit reached.
New post is starting here

Attachments

After setting my premium bb codes, I clicked yes in that bb code content protection option.

After I did that I edited a post to make a full image attachment be under an image tag instead and when that happened I started getting those errors.
I don't really understand. Check if the problem is solved with the new version. If it's not, contact me by pm with a temp ftp account and a temp admin account. I will check this tomorrow.

Edit: and try to use the new protected Bb Code (you can customized its template very easily) to check if the problems also occurs with it.

Is it posible to add buttons to the bbcode manager like spoiler , flash etc?
Yes, edit your Bb Code and see the Button options. Everything is explained there.

Edit: and the spoiler bbcode of the version above has a button if you need to (it's automatic).

Yes, edit your Bb Code and see the Button options. Everything is explained there.

Edit: and the spoiler bbcode of the version above has a button if you need to (it's automatic).

I configured the settings but i don't see any buttons when i refresh the page. Does it mean i need to upload my own button so it will show up to the textbox editor? The spoiler won't show up too.

I configured the settings but i don't see any buttons when i refresh the page. Does it mean i need to upload my own button so it will show up to the textbox editor? The spoiler won't show up too.
With the version above only 2 buttons have been provided: one for the spoiler Bb Code, the other one for the highlighter Bb Code. For the others Bb Codes you will have to create your buttons yourself following what is written.

I installed an recheck but still it won't show up even 2 buttons of spoiler and other look.

BGdGD1L.png

Yes i did , i enable and set the permission too!
There is a Bb Code manager where you create and edit your Bb Code and can configure its button. Then there's a button manager where you can position the button inside the editor. Did you do that?

Top Bottom