Resource icon

Custom BB Code Manager v1.3.4

No permission to download
1) Not important, just point out something a bit out of the ordinary. I believe the v was there in earlier version too.
2) Got your point.

Not really sure. It's just information. Of course it would be nice if Microcart had it as an option. This was being discussed recently.
Is it possible to have bbcode to make a dropdown menu ?
This dropdown can easily be done, but it will have no effet except the pleasure to see a dropdown... A list is an element of a form. A form is linked to a script (php/js).

Hello.
View message after disabling the addon.

1iSx8

==>

1iSvG

A solution please?

I tried to uninstall the addon.
Planted it in for the regeneration of templates ...

General database error now --'
http://sql.pc-boost.com
http://theelderscrolls.fr
http://pc-boost.com
Which addon?

I told you that the html bbcode (the one form Darkimmortal) seems to look for the Custom BbCode Manager, but doesn't find it, so comes the error.
I've just tried to uninstall the Custom BbCode Manager and there is no problem with it. You should contact Darkimmortal to see what's wrong.

Custom BB Code Manager v1.3.2

I made an update to the v1.3.2 days without problem.
Then I tried to uninstall it and planted the regeneration templates.

I'm now at a restaurant, so quick answer: if it's a xenforo problem you should open a new thread to ask some support. You should also check if your tables are not corrupt

Hello, this is set by cons when I disable your add on and the files are on the ftp there is indeed a bug.

In all message view:
1iSvG

Hello, this is set by cons when I disable your add on and the files are on the ftp there is indeed a bug.

In all message view:
1iSvG
Same reply than above: your portal has a message which using the Html bbcodes (to use direct html inside a post) and I don't know which one of these addons is looking for the Bb Bode Manager.

A couple of users have reported the spoiler code isn't working on iPhones. They just get directed back to the forum homepage when they click to reveal.

Anyone confirm this?

can this resource please be made to work with the add on installer?
Will be available with the next version.

A couple of users have reported the spoiler code isn't working on iPhones. They just get directed back to the forum homepage when they click to reveal.

Anyone confirm this?
As said before, the spoiler bbcode of the actual available version has been made quickly. A new version (not yet available) has improved the spoiler bbcode (you can see it on my website). If some still don't like the future spoiler bbcode, there are alternatives inside the Resources Manager. If the one of the available inside the Ressouces Manager are not enough good for someone, this person can develop his own version thanks to this addon.

King Kovifor updated Custom BB Code Manager with a new update entry:

v1.3.3 is here

Again, Cédric did a wonderful job at providing a solid update. Here's the change log:
  • spoiler code rewrite (fixes javascript)
  • updates to the caching system
  • Fixed BBCode parsing after disabling BBCM
  • French translation
  • BBCodes can be edited from the button manager
  • Fixed a bug within the class creation for a disabled button
  • Works with Chris' Add-on installer
Enjoy. :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for this new release.
When i specify an icon for the user tag, the icon does not display on the tool line.
I uploaded user.png and user.gif, renamed the tag as user, but nothing appears.
Thank you

Thank you for this new release.
When i specify an icon for the user tag, the icon does not display on the tool line.
I uploaded user.png and user.gif, renamed the tag as user, but nothing appears.
Thank you
Check if those options are checked:
"Activate BB Code" & " Activate the button inside the Buttons Manager"

Hi Cedric,
Yes they are both ticked
Regards
But did you position the icon with the button manager?
If you need help, send me a pm with your website and a temporary admin access for the bbcode part.

Edit feedback: the problem was Kankan forgot to use the button manager ;)

Top Bottom