CTA Featured Threads & Portal

CTA Featured Threads & Portal [Paid] 2.17.0

No permission to buy (£40.00)
Suggestion: Cron job for updates the titles of threads (if the title of a discussion featured is changed, the title doesn't change into the block)

That is as designed.
The featured thread title and content are stored in a separate table, deliberately to allow for editorial control.

In Style Properties, change the Thread Content and Thread Text heights for both the individual blocks and page.

You will need to experiment with the heights required, based on your style, font, line height, etc.
Try adding 100px to each to start with.

Look very promising. I'm still debating if I should pull the trigger or not, seems very useful, but 20GBP is almost 40CAN :confused:.

I'm watching this ressource for sure. Great job!(y)

So after fixing a really stupid mistake in the installer :oops: (thanks @Martok) I think 1.5 is ready.

I will do a bit more testing and then write up the release notes and release it tomorrow (it's past midnight here now).

There's more stuff planned but I want to get this version out so people can benefit from the new features.
Then I can take my time with the next release and also start looking at XF 1.3 (which I haven't even installed yet :eek:).

I will do a bit more testing and then write up the release notes and release it tomorrow (it's past midnight here now).

If it's past midnight, I believe that would be "later today," not "tomorrow." :P

But, anyway, definitely keep up the great work, Paul! This is turning more and more awesome with each update! (y)

is there a way to change the post avatar to a forum image using css?

(since Brogan still doesnt want to give us the option to replace the threat starter avatar with an image more meaningful to the topic :P)

Brogan said:
Titles and content are passed through the censor and all BB Code other than smilies (optional) is stripped from the output. This means no images, videos, quotes, or any other BB Code will be displayed. (This may be an option in a future release.)
It sure would be nice to display all those things; does it have to be passed through the censor?

Top Bottom