@media (max-width:480px) {
.bx-pager {display: none;}
}

To hide play controls put this in extra.css:
Code:
@media (max-width:480px) {
.bx-controls-auto {display: none;}
}

Btw, does anyone else has slider controls on mobile always visible?

The controls are permanently visible on touch devices as they don't have the concept of hover.

I'm using slider as a "banner" to highlight most important threads that are always featured. I think it's good specially for new users. But it depends of your niche, of course.

3b32f0f317c079490c5f36407eb3d501.png

Great update. I notice that updating a featured thread will not bring up the menu to select a graphic. So you have up un-feature and re-feature threads you want to put in the slider that have already been featured without it.

The slider does not appear on my homepage but on the other pages - is how it is supposed to function and is there something I need to do to get it on the homepage option?

Don't feel to bad i was working on the wrong style for thirty minutes before i figured out why none of my setting were taking effect. Dooh!! :whistle:

If it won't auto merge, you will need to make a note of your customisations, revert it, then reapply your customisations.

Haha, ok that fixed it. I remembered the template change that I made now and would have removed it anyway. Thanks!

Nice one.

Make sure you copy the two images from the default style directory to your custom style directory.
They are currently missing.

Top Bottom