CTA Featured Threads & Portal

CTA Featured Threads & Portal [Paid] 2.17.0

No permission to buy (£40.00)
I can't comment on #2 as I don't use it and I won't add any code to support other add-ons anyway as I don't want to introduce a dependency.

@Moshe1010, can you add this to EXTRA.css and let me know if that's how you would expect it to look and work in RTL?

Code:
.ctaFtSliderWrapper
{
    direction: ltr;
}

.ctaFtSliderFooter
{
    direction: rtl;
}

Edit: It looks like the snippet text isn't quite right.
Code:
<xen:if is="{$pageIsRtl}">
.ctaFtSliderWrapper
{
    rtl-raw.direction: ltr;
}

.ctaFtSliderFooter
{
    rtl-raw.direction: rtl;
    rtl-raw.text-align: right;
}
</xen:if>
Again, not ideal. It's a workaround, not a fix.

Thanks @rellect.

I had no idea the slider didn't support RTL and speaking to a few other developers who use it, neither did they.

I'm going to contact the author and ask whether he intends to look into it.

In the meantime your workaround is appreciated.

@Moshe1010, can you add this to EXTRA.css and let me know if that's how you would expect it to look and work in RTL?

Code:
.ctaFtSliderWrapper
{
    direction: ltr;
}

.ctaFtSliderFooter
{
    direction: rtl;
}

Edit: It looks like the snippet text isn't quite right.
That is what @rellect suggested, but as he noted, that's not an ideal solution since some elements are still LTR (transition effects for example, and some other things).

Here's my test slider. It would be great to have working BBcode inside slider (#1):

screen.png

How you do that(footer to right or left)? I want too. :)

How you do that(footer to right or left)? I want too. :)
Hm, already reset settings to default...

As I remember I set footer width to 50% and margin (or padding) left to around 400px (for my forum). The footer height set to 250px (or as you wish).

Then I think Image width set to 50%.

Sorry, really don't have those settings any more.

I removed width in Image (it was 100% by default). Now it's not stretched, but too wide on mobile.

I need smaller height on mobile to look ok, but don't know how to achieve that.
Put it back then. The slider on my site works fine on mobile with 100% width set and any settings for max and min height or width in the SPs removed.

Ok, buttons for slider (play, pause ...) on mobile are always on. I have smaller images in slider and now those buttons are too big.

Is there any way to hide them on mobile?

Top Bottom