Lack of interest Could banned usernames be linked to their profile?

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
F

Floris

When you ban someone you get a list of usernames, but from there you can't go to their full profile. It would be nice if their listed name would link to their admin.php profile.

Example of how it currently shows to me:

xenforo_example_ban.png

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
That page shows the reason for the ban, when the ban is lifted, who banned, etc.

Whereas the search for users with primary user group 'banned' will bring up a list of banned accounts (or simply search for name), then that goes into the standard profile showing the standard information the other accounts have. Those are 2 different pieces of information.

Are you suggesting a link from the page in your post to their standard account admincp view?

I think he means, on that screenshot as an example, the name "Vilandra" would be linked to his or hers profile on the forum.

Yeah, we want to remove spam from their profile, like web address, etc. I thought it was pretty clear what I mentioned. :)

Name > link to their full profile on admin.php ..

Top Bottom