No permission to buy ($45.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
Yes, I saw you previous post.

I terms of user groups my setup is:

Registered --> Inbox size 5
Members --> Inbox size 10
Premium --> Inbox size unlimited

Currently I'm using a test user which is only member of registered and the member group.

Then I have no idea what is going on. Try disabling other add-ons one at a time to see if there is a conflict with any of them.
If you have multiple styles, then try a different one.
Other than that I'm afraid I'm fresh out of ideas.

Haha. I fooled myself on this one! :D There wasn't really a problem with anything. All of a sudden I realized that I earlier today made my test user a moderator. And when I looked and the user group for moderators the setting for inbox size was set to unlimited. That was the problem! When I removed that permission the inbox size information is back again :)

Haha, thank you very much for your hint. Because the same "set to unlimited" issue was at my installation. So all is working fine now :D

Conversation prefixes are a personal thing to help users organize their conversations. What seems appropriate and logical for one person might not be for another. Personally I would not want to be forced to accept prefixes which I would then need to change and/or delete.

hi,

is there a plan for having multi inbox sub folders?

- Inbox
-- Conversation Topic 1
-- Conversation Topic 2

etc?

thx!

Limited Time Offer
Offer ends February 01, 2013
Buy 2 of my add-ons and get a 3rd one free*
* Of equal or lesser value
To purchase, or for further details, please contact me via PC

Is there a way to have a global Participant group available for all the users to use.

A "standard" one that is always shown in the dropdown? Like, "Staff" on the drop down, and all staff immediately listed? Or something like that?

Anything is possible :D
It all depends on how many people want this as I can't add each and every idea.

Top Bottom