Charm

Charm 1.5.1

No permission to download
Hello @CyberAP!
I use a certain Forum Icons Addon on my site, I noticed with the new update to 1.5.15, the category icons still work, but the thread icons dont work anymore. The Addon still works well with other styles but this one.
I also submitted a ticket from where the certain addon is from just in case.

Capture.webp

Last edited:
Hello @CyberAP!
I use a certain Forum Icons Addon on my site, I noticed with the new update to 1.5.15, the category icons still work, but the thread icons dont work anymore. The Addon still works well with other styles but this one.
I also submitted a ticket from where the certain addon is from just in case.

View attachment 159291
Empty charm_hidpi.css completely.

That did not work Cyber...
Anything else you can think of?
That's it. If your add-on strictly relies on default markup there's nothing you can really do. Node icons should be changed with CSS, not HTML. In that regard node icons CSS in Charm is no different from the default code.

No. I am working on the next style, but I don't have an ETA.

What is your Charm config in style properties? Did that error happen after XenForo update?

I am using Xenforo 1.5.15

I just installed it on my site...

I haven't messed with the charm config. yet

I am using Xenforo 1.5.15

I just installed it on my site...

I haven't messed with the charm config. yet
Can you remove that line from charm.css please and check if the error is gone?
HTML:
<xen:if is="isset({$xenOptions.xengalleryFontAwesome})"><xen:include template="charm_xengallery.css" /></xen:if>

Still shooting out errors... View attachment 160476
Open charm_page_nav.css and replace everything below body .PageNav .scrollable with this:
CSS:
{
    width: {xen:calc '(intval(@pageNavLinkWidth) * 5) + (intval(@pageNavLinkSpacing) * 4) + (intval(@pageNavItem.border-width) * 10) + 1'}px; /* width of 5 page numbers plus their margin & border + 1px for box-shadow */
}
You have probably set Charm as a child style for another style and changed some page nav properties there.

Open charm_page_nav.css and replace everything below body .PageNav .scrollable with this:
CSS:
{
    width: {xen:calc '(intval(@pageNavLinkWidth) * 5) + (intval(@pageNavLinkSpacing) * 4) + (intval(@pageNavItem.border-width) * 10) + 1'}px; /* width of 5 page numbers plus their margin & border + 1px for box-shadow */
}
You have probably set Charm as a child style for another style and changed some page nav properties there.

I installed it without no parent style and I added your replacement now even more errors at top! I am beginning to think it might be my php settings.Screen Shot 10-24-17 at 05.04 PM.webp

Last edited:
Remove that line completely. There might be some clipping on the long page nav lists, but in general it'll still stay functional.

This leads me to the next question. Will the new style be something like Charm or is it something completely new?

Top Bottom