Charm

Unmaintained Charm 1.5.1

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.5
Visible branding
Yes
promo-2.webp

Charm — an elegant and sleek skin. This is how XenForo should really look like. Now available for FREE.

scrsm7.webp

What you get

A unique forum appearance
Stand out from the crowd with an excellent design for your XenForo community.

scrsm4.webp

Fineness in every detail
Patiently designed to have pixel-perfect proportions.

scrsm1.webp

CSS code at its best
Excellent technology made it easy to upgrade to next XenForo versions. This style also makes a great use of XenForo styling possibilities. In addition most of the graphics done with CSS Level 3 technologies resulting in even less requests to your server.

scrsm5.webp

Code editor skin is also available as a separate addon: Readactor

Easily customizable look
Adjust style's colours and properties at no extra cost for your time. Use the common colour palette to change your colour scheme.

scrsm6.webp

Your code at safe hands
Change your style as you want with the special extra template. Keep your changes at a safe place.

scrsm2.webp

Mobile and retina-ready
All custom graphics have been optimized for screens with high pixel density.

scrsm3.webp

Installation

1. Extract «charm» folder from charm.zip to your /styles/default/ folder.
  2. Install style-charm.xml in admin control panel.
Author
CyberAP
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.50 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from CyberAP

Latest updates

1. Updated AccountMenu support for long text

AccountMenu can now fit more text in a single column item. You can adjust #AccountMenu width if...
  2. Biggest update since 1.0!

Replaced Login bar animations with stunningly fast new ones. Activated via 'Enable fast...
  3. Update for XenForo 1.5.9

Style updated for XenForo 1.5.9.

Latest reviews

a man with a good taste - that's about CyberAP
showing detailed styling and right color selection he makes the xenforo design look finished
I totally agree with the phrase "This is how XenForo should really look like"

I wish you keep supporting this awesome style.

Thank you
I had my eyes on this theme for a long time and now seeing it released for free and supported has made me happy. Thanks CyberAp for this wonderful theme.
The style itself was gorgeous when it was first released as a premium theme. I purchased it with out hesitation. However, when several bugs followed up, and no more updates came from the author, it had forced me to move on to a new theme. Glad to see it is free now though. Hopefully the author will be able to support it this time.
Top Bottom