California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
This most certainly makes it look like all this was a tactic to string out XenForo by taking up time and draining it of resources. This looks really bad on IB.
Aye I still don't even understand why they started all this ?
Kill xenforo in costs? scare them? who knows :C all I know is xenforo will shinny on brightly :)
Good Job guys :)

posted about 8 replys ago :)
Good news huh :)

Reactions: Kim
hmmmmm Okay can someone explain to me exactly what all this means. Is the California case now totally dismissed?

Aye I still don't even understand why they started all this ?
Kill xenforo in costs? scare them? who knows :C all I know is xenforo will shinny on brightly :)
Good Job guys :)

posted about 8 replys ago :)
Good news huh :)

I didn't see ;p, good news never hurts to post twice, or three :)

"vBulletin refused to produce its witnesses and had no choice but to withdraw its motion."

It is my opinion that this looks very very bad on IB/vB. Refusing to produce witnesses, oh my.

Heh yea, refusing to produce witnesses, that's...very odd.
Makes their case look even worse than it already does.

"vBulletin withdrew the motion one day before XenForo's counsel was due to question vBulletin's key employees under oath."

Looks like someone didn't want to testify under oath?

When you mis quote even a tweet by an entire year, I wouldn't want to either haha ;p

Still a massive party and milestone for XF... proving VB are just full of sh*te and killing their own business with poor software and poor business attitude within the industry. If you ever need advice on how to lose customers, just ask VB...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom