California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well lets hope that its the end of the lawsuit, but going from other rulings that Judge made i don't expect much of it really.

I want a xenforo license but i want it to be free ;)
I dont know what you are talking about, seems like i meant something different ;)
English must not be your first language, what you said above is basically saying that you want a license but you don't want to pay for it (aka free).

I'm assuming that you meant that you want it to be free from this lawsuit?

English must not be your first language, what you said above is basically saying that you want a license but you don't want to pay for it (aka free).

I'm assuming that you meant that you want it to be free from this lawsuit?

Thats how I understood it - free of IB yuk.

Crazy???
Sorry but for sure i did not meant i want a free License.. I meant i want it Free (Lawsuit over) - Whatever you call this in english
Sry but also if i am no native english that should not be so hard to understand. Especially when its posted in the Lawsuit Thread o_O
OMG

Edit: My english may not be the best and you can correct me at any Time you want and if you mean its needed, which will help me to get better too ;))

Crazy???
Sorry but for sure i did not meant i want a free License.. I meant i want it Free (Lawsuit over) - Whatever you call this in english
Sry but also if i am no native english that should not be so hard to understand. Especially when its posted in the Lawsuit Thread o_O
OMG
No worries, it's just a quirk of the language - free can be "free beer", as in "beer you don't have to pay for", or "a free XenForo" as in "free from Internet Brands' hounding", which is what you meant. Alas, it's easy to get the two meanings mixed up. :)

He means free like:

wedding_dove.jpg

Para que no haya dudas: Suerte y liberadnos del yugo de IB.

For the avoidance of doubt: Luck and Liberate us from the yoke of IB.

Salud2

Good luck to Xenforo. Hoping this can be resolved so work can continue on the software (And so you can sleep more peacefully at night).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom