California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I reading this right or is omeone not happy with their attorneys :p

Uh, it sounds like she's going on vacation or moving... or both... She's unavailable for about a week and is changing addresses, it seems.

The other transcript, no idea whatsoever.

I've attached the record of legal counsel that's on file with the court.

This shows the current attorneys and who they represent along with their start date on the case. (and terminated date, if applicable)

This is a secure document and I have redacted my personal information. Thanks for your understanding.

Attachments

Website now in working order.

An explanation of the notices is that Wendy, COUNSEL TO PLAINTIFF, is changing her contact details. She is most likely general counsel for Plaintiff. She is also going way for a week etc, probably a vacation as states above.

ECJ is still the external main attorneys and counsel for Plaintiff.

application for vacation denied, finish the damn case

Lawyers going on vacation is a good thing. They are not generating costly bills for plaintiffs or defendants. Hopefully she'll be swimming in an area where the sharks don't leave the lawyers alone out of professional courtesy.

Lawyers going on vacation is a good thing. They are not generating costly bills for plaintiffs or defendants. Hopefully she'll be swimming in an area where the sharks don't leave the lawyers alone out professional courtesy.

No it is not good they go on vacation, that means they had to many customers in the first place.

Hopefully she'll be swimming in an area where the sharks don't leave the lawyers alone out of professional courtesy.

I know you meant this as a joke and that others liked your statement, but talk like this is just dumb. She was hired on to do a job and she's doing it to the best of her abilities. Just because you don't like the court case doesn't mean it's cool in any way to wish death on the lawyers for the opposition. Dumb, destructive and potentially harmful to XF.

I know you meant this as a joke and that others liked your statement, but talk like this is just dumb. She was hired on to do a job and she's doing it to the best of her abilities. Just because you don't like the court case doesn't mean it's cool in any way to wish death on the lawyers for the opposition. Dumb, destructive and potentially harmful to XF.

+1 the lawyer needs to win a case by any means as long as it does not go against the law it self. The same with lawyers that need to defend murderers and so on the need to do their job to the best of their abilities if they dont they can be held responsible.

I know you meant this as a joke...

But you thought you'd pretend otherwise even though it's a very old joke.
Just because you don't like the court case doesn't mean it's cool in any way to wish death on the lawyers for the opposition. Dumb, destructive and potentially harmful to XF.

“The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.”
William Shakespeare, Henry VI, Part 2

OMG!!! Shakespeare is dumb, destructive and potentially harmful!!!

You should have stopped at your first (and only) correct statement.

Seriously, LEAVE THE LAWYER'S ALONE!!!!

I wish there was a video like this for lawyers:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

No, it was a joke. If Slavik or any mod feels it should go, I have no heartburn with my post being deleted.

But, seriously, leave the lawyers alone.

Indeed. Back on topic and stop with the attacks please...

I can see the sharks comment was made in jest and intentionally sarcastic... but in such a highly charged topic if your making a joke it should be a little more obvious :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom