California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I should let you, Fred and Shelly make my posts from now on since you all already know what I am going to post.

Well, either that or maybe when someone offers a different opinion than yourself maybe you should respect them instead of throwing a 'tantrum'..

Since this isn't dealing with this topic or helping this I will back out of this debate with you. Neither of us will change our minds...

Jamie

Just because they haven't doesn't mean they won't attempt to. Since they are grasping at straws, ie Floris blogs then they will continue to throw whatever they can to the walls to see what will or won't stick. With Fred reminding me of that, I have decided to back away.

I respectfully disagree seeing how most, if not all items posted on vbtruth has been criticisms of Internet Brands itself. To include those statements would likely only damage and hurt their claim against xenforo.

The statements Floris wrote on the blog are far more neutral in contrast to the ones written by vbtruth

I respectfully disagree seeing how most, if not all items posted on vbtruth has been criticisms of Internet Brands itself. To include those statements would likely only damage and hurt their claim against xenforo.

The statements Floris wrote on the blog are far more neutral in contrast to the ones written by vbtruth

Not only that - the blog posts have nothing to do with IB (nor are they about them), the first few blog posts I prepared on 20th June and edited later and published later was a personal opinion by mine, based on public information such as the facebook group, and housing company records, and my assumptions based on the observations I made. A $9 domain registration investment with basically tabloid journalism that helped me gain attention to my hobby site. My observations which panned out to be correct.

I think Kier, Mike & Ashley, based on their legal advice, are the best judges as to if the thread should be allowed to continue.

If at any point it can't, I hope it isn't deleted, just parked somewhere safe until the day of victory.

I think Kier, Mike & Ashley, based on their legal advice, are the best judges as to if the thread should be allowed to continue.

If at any point it can't, I hope it isn't deleted, just parked somewhere safe until the day of victory.

I feel if you (generally speaking) are the type to feel victimised, or emotionally trapped this isn't the thread for you. Thus far the thread has been civilised until...

No need to shout Shelley :)

Btw, I only glanced over the .pdf files, as I am not involved in this court case and have no interest in nitpicking every paragraph as I simply am not IB nor XL, so I can't have the facts. But I did read that Ray Morgan is still working for Internet Brands and lives in California? I might simply not have an update as I also don't keep track of Mr Morgan and his whereabouts, but the last thing I read was him thanking the vBulletin community as he's parting ways and location:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/329672-Sincere-thanks-to-the-vBulletin-community!

IBL.

Seriously, though, I agree that it's probably not a good idea to allow ANY threads on the subject here whether they stay on topic or not. Having any comments on on-going litigation is never a good idea. Look at it this way: these threads can do NO good for the case but can do irreparable harm to the same.

I am glad you added the '(generally speaking)' Shelley, but not sure why you quoted me. :confused:

My main point was if the thread has to disappear for legal reasons, please bring it back after victory. :)

I've just cleaned up the thread removing some more bickering and off topic posts.

No more please or this thread will end up the same way as all the others most likely.

I have been convinced to reopen this thread, but any more bickering and it's a gonner.

How does one "cinvince" someone to do something?? :confused:
Some things are just better not known.
images.webp

Back to the topic on hand.

COUNSEL ARE NOTIFIED that on the Court's own motion the: Defendants’ 3 motions to dismiss
are hereby ORDERED CONTINUED FROM JANUARY 18, 2011 AT 10:00 A.M. TO FEBRUARY 7, 2011 AT 10:00 A.M. Opposition and Reply papers remain due as originally set, pursuant to the rules, by the hearing date of January 18, 2011. The continuation of the hearing date DOES NOT move the due dates of those filings.

Just the court moving the hearing for its own reasons (unspecified). Nothing to get excited about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom