California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bloody convoluted all this court business. It'll be nice when it's done and gone ...
biggrin.png

Nope sorry. But I'm not going to lower myself to do that, deserved or not.
I'm with you. Don't think I could quite bring myself to potentially ruin employment opportunities for someone who might have a wife and kids to support, among other things, despite what I think of his work on vBulletin.

I'm with you. Don't think I could quite bring myself to potentially ruin employment opportunities for someone who might have a wife and kids to support, among other things, despite what I think of his work on vBulletin.

I could. And will.

He does have a wife, and kids.

FreshFroot, I wouldn't do it. He was only doing what he was told - apart from that, he is a very nice guy.

Read Kier's reply above.

I read it peggy I have two eyes.

Effectively, this is exactly what is being done to Kier (which i find hard to stomach) don't worry, I got that capcha thing and couldn't be bothered pursuing it further after failing a login.

I read it peggy I have two eyes.

Effectively, this is exactly what is being done to Kier (which i find hard to stomach) don't worry, I got that capcha thing and couldn't be bothered pursuing it further after failing a login.
I know you do dear. You both posted about the same time so wasn't sure you saw his. :)
Yes this is what's being done to Kier, and Mike, but not by Ray.

I would encourage anyone who wishes to support xF - NOT to post anything or take any action (anywhere on the web) that could detrimentally affect either court case.

Be positive and keep the xF team's chin up with your support and encouragement, and let the xF/IB teams, lawyers, and courts sort the rest out.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

I would encourage anyone who wishes to support xF - NOT to post anything or take any action (anywhere on the web) that could detrimentally affect either court case.

Be positive and keep the xF team's chin up with your support and encouragement, and let the xF/IB teams, lawyers, and courts sort the rest out.

Cheers,
Agreed. Altho it is darn hard, because it's only human nature to want to retaliate on a friends' behalf.

Anthony is there a full moon out or something?? You seem more hyper than usual.

Just sayin.....

Agreed. Altho it is darn hard, because it's only human nature to want to retaliate on a friends' behalf.

True, and I understand, but xF is a business - a commercial enterprise - and we need to keep that in mind.

I'm sure many of Kier, Mike, and Ashley's friends/supporters/customers would be absolutely gutted if xF lost a case based on something the IB team presented that was said in support of xF, but without the xF team's permission or approval.

Good intentions and wishes of support are one thing - plotting to damage, hinder, or negatively impact on IB, it's employees, or former employees is quite another.

I feel strongly about xF - it's really, really, impressed me - and I want it to succeed, but I equally don't want to inadvertantly do them any harm.

There are people hereabouts who are much, much cleverer than me - and if those people can read the public documents and point out floors that might work in xF's favour, then great - go ahead and point them out and discuss them - it may have a positive effect and even give xF some additional points to consider. That's a positive thing and shouldn't harm xF in any way.

Anyway, I'm going on and pulling things off-topic so I'll finish up and wish the xF team all the best for hopefully having the CA case dismissed.

Cheers,

With regard to the relevance of Floris' blog and this case....

I'm just guessing.....

...but I think what I.B. are trying to use it for, is mainly for the purpose of attempting to establish a time-line on XF. I doubt the comments themselves, other than the date they were made are very relevant to the case.

-Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom