[BS] Write only to administration [Deleted]

Could you please clarify how this works? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
.you set the permission to write only administrations to a certain group and this group can only create conversation with administrators and moderators

I suppose this is helpful just if you have a banned usergroup and set this option for that group.

.you set the permission to write only administrations to a certain group and this group can only create conversation with administrators and moderators
Okay. I have done this but it doesn't seem to work as there is no option to create a conversation either on admin/mod profiles or in the conversations page. Typically newly registered accounts cannot use PMs, when this addons permission is enabled they can view the Conversations page but can't start/send, and when it is disabled they cannot view that section at all.

What does it do? I guess it adds the option to a group, such that members of this group can only get into a conversation with administrators, not with users of other groups. Is that corrrect?

There's a permission issue with this. If set to yes in registered user group and set to no in an upgraded user group and you are a member of both you can only message administration?

There's a permission issue with this. If set to yes in registered user group and set to no in an upgraded user group and you are a member of both you can only message administration?
.you must set "never" in the next user group. This is how XenForo permissions work.

Appears to be a conflict with handing out Warning Point pms.

My mods get this message when they try to hand out a warning point and shoot a PM at the same time:

1588021429210.webp

.the next group higher in the hierarchy should have the permission set to Never
I don't think this is ideal :/ We have so many usergroups. Thank you for the heads up, I'll see if this fixes but I don't feel like this is the best way to go about this... The fact that it's enough for normal PMs but not Warning PMs is kinda weird isn't it?

Top Bottom