[BS] Live forum statistics [Deleted]

Dear 021,

I'm going to renew my license with you in this week because I'm going to full XF 2.2. Is everything okey with the new XF?

Ah! Can you give me the code to HIDE the poster name in my main widget? In my landing page i have a one widget just for the RSS crawler, and every post is made by a bot. I see no point to show the name of the bot in each tab, just show the title of the thread, date (and the hover options, of course).

extra.less again?

Thank you again for the great support.

PS: Just to be clear, i don't want to HIDE the threads, just the name of the bot in specifics tabs for the main widget in the landing page.

Last edited:
I'm going to renew my license with you in this week because I'm going to full XF 2.2. Is everything okey with the new XF?
.no bugs have been reported yet. Just keep in mind that the minimum PHP version for the latest update is 7.4.

Ah! Can you give me the code to HIDE the poster name in my main widget? In my landing page i have a one widget just for the RSS crawler, and every post is made by a bot. I see no point to show the name of the bot in each tab, just show the title of the thread, date (and the hover options, of course).
LESS code to hide username in a specific widget:
Less:
.lfs[data-widget-key="YOUR_WIDGET_KEY"] {
    .tabGroup {
        .structItem-cell--mainData {

.postDate {
                float: right;
            }

.username  {
                display: none;
            }
        }
    }
}

Thanks for your amazing support 021, more one time.

I was trying this and obviously was not working:

CSS:
.lfs
    .tabGroup--[tabkey] {
        .structItem-cell--mainData {            .username  {
display: none; }
    }
}

"So close”, lol.

I need to start learning how to code ASAP. But I’m a lawyer, so, it’s doesn’t fit with my currently profession 🤣

I was trying this and obviously was not working
.your code will hide the username in a specific tab group of the statistics (but instead of tabkey you need to substitute tab group definition id). But if you have multiple widgets that contain this group, a username will be hidden in all of these widgets. My code hides username in a specific widget.

I need to start learning how to code ASAP. But I’m a lawyer, so, it’s doesn’t fit with my currently profession
This can be combined, our brain is a multifunctional thing) You should try :)

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected 'array' (T_ARRAY), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST) in src/addons/BS/LiveForumStatistics/Tab/Members.php at line 12
  1. Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 322
  2. Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
  3. spl_autoload_call()
  4. class_exists() in src/addons/BS/LiveForumStatistics/Entity/TabDefinition.php at line 47
  5. BS\LiveForumStatistics\Entity\TabDefinition->_preSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1355
  6. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->preSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1208
  7. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/BS/LiveForumStatistics/Install/AbstractSetup.php at line 76
  8. BS\LiveForumStatistics\Install\AbstractSetup->createLfsDefinition() in src/addons/BS/LiveForumStatistics/Install/AbstractSetup.php at line 16
  9. BS\LiveForumStatistics\Install\AbstractSetup->importLfsDefinitions() in src/addons/BS/LiveForumStatistics/Setup.php at line 105
  10. BS\LiveForumStatistics\Setup->installStep5() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
  11. BS\LiveForumStatistics\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
  12. BS\LiveForumStatistics\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 403
  13. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  16. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  17. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
  18. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 465
  19. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
LIVEerror.webp

Last edited:
Hi @021

I want to purchase this addon but at this day I'm unable to register in the devsell.io site due to the Verification captcha is not loading and the Register button never becomes available because the countdown never counts down from 10 seconds.

Please can you review that? I could't find another place to put this.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @021

I want to purchase this addon but at this day I'm unable to register in the devsell.io site due to the Verification captcha is not loading and the Register button never becomes available because the countdown never counts down from 10 seconds.

Please can you review that? I could't find another place to put this.

Thanks in advance.
.hello. Check if you have JS enabled in your browser. Also use the latest browser version if not.

.hello. Check if you have JS enabled in your browser. Also use the latest browser version if not.
I did. And even tried with different browsers (Chrome, Opera, etc) on Mac

However I could register on mobile. So I am good now.

But please check your site & pages. I see you're using a Themehouse theme. Maybe something is breaking the captcha.

@021

How do I purchase your addon? In the LFS resource page I click the buy button, pick the period but then it says to me I don't have enough money in my wallet. I see a Bank resource on the left where I suppose I can transfer funds (I think, there are some texts in russian and I don't understand it), I pick dollars, the amount, click some russian button and it says again I don't have enough money (is it a "retriever" money page?)

I tried to replay in the LFS thread in devsell.io but I can't reply there, please check the attachment.

Again, it seems something is broken in your site and/or theme. And yes. Last versions of my browsers, JS enabled, even ad blockers disabled

1605834103329.webp

Again, it seems something is broken in your site and/or theme. And yes. Last versions of my browers, JS enabled, even ad blockers disabled

How do I purchase your addon? In the LFS resource page I click the buy button, pick the period but then it says to me I don't have enough money in my wallet. I see a Bank resource on the left where I suppose I can transfer funds (I think, there are some texts in russian and I don't understand it), I pick dollars, the amount, click some russian button and it says again I don't have enough money (is it a "retriever" money page?)
.there is the "Top up" button on the bank's page, click it and fund your account. Then select the resource and click the "Buy" button.
1605873854963.webp

I tried to replay in the LFS thread in devsell.io but I can't reply there, please check the attachment.
Please check the errors in the browser console.

Again, it seems something is broken in your site and/or theme
Only you have encountered such a problem, so the probability that the problem on the site is small.

Hi @021 first, congratulations for your excellent addon. My community is very satisfied with it :)

I have a requirement but I was wondering if I can develop it. As this addon says the feature "Extensible: Easy development of tab handlers for any kind of record" is interesting to me.

I see there's support for AMS Articles as a tab definition. I am wondering if we can have support for comments of the AMS articles. A tab that shows the last/unread comments of all articles (or filtered by category). Currently I see the articles are rendered differently than threads (A nice touch if you ask me) in the addon and I'm wondering if I can do the same for comments. Even AMS addon provide a widget for "Last Comments" which has a nice layout.

I already looked at your addon code (I'm a software engineer but my PHP knowledge is basic, lol). And I already see that you have an AMSArticle class which extends from the AbstractItem class (which also extends from the AbstractTab class). So my guess I should create an AMSComment class, extends it from AbstractItem, setting its protected attributes, creating the stub and so on. But I suspect I also need to add or modify the fetching functionality of my new content and also the display of it (templates) and frankly I'm very lost at it.

What I'm missing is some documentation to effectively create new tab definitions/handlers. And all the process of it. I know is something "not included" in the price but if it is supposed to be extensible (and easily 👀 ) at least some directions would be greatly appreciated.

And there is another content I want to fetch but I suspect is a big one: Latest posts. But not showing the thread's title of the post's record. Instead I want to show (the first X characters of) the post!!! And with a different layout than threads. I guess this would be very server resource consuming as should I need to query for comments? (which outnumber 10x the number of threads I guess). Do you have some advice on this?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post. I have a lot of ideas with this addon :D

Reactions: 021
I already looked at your addon code (I'm a software engineer but my PHP knowledge is basic, lol). And I already see that you have an AMSArticle class which extends from the AbstractItem class (which also extends from the AbstractTab class). So my guess I should create an AMSComment class, extends it from AbstractItem, setting its protected attributes, creating the stub and so on. But I suspect I also need to add or modify the fetching functionality of my new content and also the display of it (templates) and frankly I'm very lost at it.
.hello. Without XF or PHP experience, it is difficult to develop a new tab definition. Perhaps I will add this definition in the next update.

And there is another content I want to fetch but I suspect is a big one: Latest posts. But not showing the thread's title of the post's record. Instead I want to show (the first X characters of) the post!!! And with a different layout than threads. I guess this would be very server resource consuming as should I need to query for comments? (which outnumber 10x the number of threads I guess). Do you have some advice on this?
The number of queries will not increase, because the first and last message is loaded in one query with threads.

Code to display the text of the last post: {{ bb_code($thread.LastPost.message, 'post', $thread.LastPost) }}
And first post: {{ bb_code($thread.FirstPost.message, 'post', $thread.FirstPost) }}

Hello @021!

I want to renew my license with you again, but we had in the past that problem in the website. I'm going full XF 2.2 next week and your add-on is probably the most important one.

I can't find my bought products there.

I opened a ticket here but i'm having trouble to find where is the renew option.

Thank you very much for your great attention.

Hello @021!

I want to renew my license with you again, but we had in the past that problem in the website. I'm going full XF 2.2 next week and your add-on is probably the most important one.

I can't find my bought products there.

I opened a ticket here but i'm having trouble to find where is the renew option.

Thank you very much for your great attention.

.hello. Please read the announcement on the main page of the site and follow the instructions described in it.

Hello, i uninstall on my test forum -> this error>

View attachment 241856

Can you help me? Thx.
Hello. I will try to familiarize myself with this in the coming days.

Hi!
I bought Live forum statistics but have an issue:
I put a chat tab next to it and it is too tall compared to this add-on.
Is there any way to resize the content hight to like 150px? Because now the bottom is blank and looks pretty bad.

Thanks.

Top Bottom