[BS] Live forum statistics [Deleted]

.yes, it should be so. This is the pinning history, not the links themselves.

xf_bs_lfs_sticked_link_purchase

In the next update, is not better to give the Admin the option to manage this kinds of "pending" requests of buying instead of going to DB to deal with?

Is very common to see people wanting to buy something and then, cancel or forget the to pay.

Just a suggestion. And thanks for your support like always 021.

Latest posts links go to unread post or starting post of the thread. Anyway to make it so when users click the latest post option it goes to the latest post of the thread rather than based on read/unread scenario.
.is that a question? I just do not see anything strange in the fact that links from the "Latest posts" tab lead to the latest posts)

.is that a question? I just do not see anything strange in the fact that links from the "Latest posts" tab lead to the latest posts)
It shows the recently made post in the block but when you click on the link, it takes you to the thread link or unread link (not the latest post link).

Reactions: 021
It shows the recently made post in the block but when you click on the link, it takes you to the thread link or unread link (not the latest post link).
.it really is. Will be fixed in the next update. Thanks for the info)

021 updated [BS] Live forum statistics with a new update entry:

Changes:
  • Ability to stop ignoring all ignored threads in statistics (Find threads -> Ignored threads in statistics)
Thread definition changes:
  • New order by: Vote score
  • Thread type filter
  • New "Quantitative сriteria" options: filters by views, replies, vote score
Member definitions changes:
  • The ability to sort users by several criteria
Fixed:
  • Now links in the "Latest posts" tab will lead to the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thread Group

Please add
  • option to place avatar on the right instead of the username.
  • hide date/time and username on mobile display. It looks very clunky with items split into two lines.
  • option to display report and bookmark icons.

Otherwise nice work!

Have used both Bri* Modern Statistics and AF Advanced Forum Stats and this addon is better.

Suggestion:
Better support for Showcase would be good. For example Use Cover Image of SC Item, and Item Name. Link directly to Showcase Item.
Similarly for AMS.

• hide date/time and username on mobile display. It looks very clunky with items split into two lines.
.this is a controversial point. These things add informative value. Therefore, it is unlikely to be removed.

option to display report and bookmark icons.
Style properties -> Live forum statistics content

1602576510179.webp

Better support for Showcase would be good. For example Use Cover Image of SC Item, and Item Name. Link directly to Showcase Item.
Similarly for AMS.
Not quite sure what you mean. Cover image displayed, item name too. With links, it seems, too, everything is in order.

Nice add-on I have to say, but there's still missing a few features :
1. What if I want to create another statistic table? Not just add a new tab, but a new statistic table, by default I can see there is one option only, it's the default statistic table.
2. When people choose a tab ("Newest threads" for example), and they leave the website, then they come back, the tab they chose are still there, if you have a checkbox option like "remember tab user chose" then that would be really nice, can apply for many more sites
I definitely will buy this add-on when you can update those feature

Add in extra.less :
Code:
.lfs .tabGroup--threads .tabGroup-content .structItem--lfsItem .structItem-cell--mainData {
    display:none !important;
}
That apply for all, if you just want to hide on mobile, then use @media screen and (max-width: 480px)

1. What if I want to create another statistic table? Not just add a new tab, but a new statistic table, by default I can see there is one option only, it's the default statistic table
.you just need to create a new widget

When people choose a tab ("Newest threads" for example), and they leave the website, then they come back, the tab they chose are still there, if you have a checkbox option like "remember tab user chose" then that would be really nice, can apply for many more sites
I definitely will buy this add-on when you can update those feature
I'm not sure if it's worth loading the add-on with these options. There will be too many options and it will be difficult to understand them. In addition, I find it more convenient to remember the tab.

I'm not sure if it's worth loading the add-on with these options. There will be too many options and it will be difficult to understand them. In addition, I find it more convenient to remember the tab.
Because I don't need the system remember what member chose which tab when they leave website, it should always back to first tab when they re-visit or reload website , OR remember in an interval, 24 hours

Top Bottom