Bookmarks

Bookmarks [Paid] 2.0.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
I get this error when attempting to move a thread. I have to disable bookmarks just to move a thread to another subforum.

The following error occurred:

Undefined index: join
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta/Model/Post.php at line 11
EWRporta_Model_Post->getPostsInThread() in Bookmarks/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 26
Bookmarks_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionMove() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/index.php at line 13

The issue is with EWRPorta and has already been discussed twice in this thread.
Please see this post to solve it.
That says what's in the file but now what file I'm supposed to edit. Which file is it? Where is this file located?

That says what's in the file but now what file I'm supposed to edit. Which file is it? Where is this file located?
That would be EWRporta/Model/Post.php
Function in question is getPostsInThread()

Not very familiar with Pinterest. Will have to take a closer look at how it works or used for.
Pinterest seems to work because it is image based (eye candy). For bookmarks to work in the same way I would think that you would need to display a portion of the actual post rather than one or two lines of text.

What would make my bookmarks link in posts suddenly show up for guests? I can't pinpoint it nor am I able to use a template conditional around it.

The only way that could happen is if you changed the code in the file 'Listener/Hook.php'.

Don't know what to tell you.
My code checks for the visitor user ID. Since guests do not have an ID...
Besides, I just visited your site as a guest and I can see no Bookmarks link.

Don't know what to tell you.
My code checks for the visitor user ID. Since guests do not have an ID...
Besides, I just visited your site as a guest and I can see no Bookmarks link.
I went to sleep, woke up and it's normal again. lol

Top Bottom