Better Blogs [Deleted]

Got it to work. Some files had gotten into the wrong folders somehow.
I'm sure I'm not the only noob who'd love this stuff to work with one (or more) of the installers though ;)

ErrorException: Undefined offset: 5 - library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Model/BlogKey.php:44
Сгенерирована пользователем: Неизвестная учётная запись, Вчера, в 13:30
Трассировка стэка
#0 /home/s/sm42/forum.***.su/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Model/BlogKey.php(44): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/s/sm42/fo...', 44, Array)
#1 /home/s/sm42/forum.***.su/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Cron/CreateBlogKeys.php(43): XfAddOns_Blogs_Model_BlogKey->getBlogKey(Array)
#2 /home/s/sm42/forum.***.su/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Cron/CreateBlogKeys.php(17): XfAddOns_Blogs_Cron_CreateBlogKeys->processKeys()
#3 [internal function]: XfAddOns_Blogs_Cron_CreateBlogKeys::runBlogKeys(Array)
#4 /home/s/sm42/forum.***.su/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#5 /home/s/sm42/forum.***.su/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(22): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#6 /home/s/sm42/forum.***.su/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(198): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 9.99999594688, '')
#7 /home/s/sm42/forum.***.su/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(321): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.99999594688, '', false)
#8 /home/s/sm42/forum.***.su/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(274): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#9 /home/s/sm42/forum.***.su/public_html/deferred.php(18): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#10 {main}
Содержимое запроса
array(3) {
["url"] => string(37) "http://forum.***.su/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}
======================================================================================
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 7 - library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Model/BlogKey.php:44
/s/sm42/forum.***.su/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Cron/CreateBlogKeys.php(43): XfAddOns_Blogs_Model_BlogKey->getBlogKey(Array)
#2 /home/s/sm42/forum.***.su/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Cron/CreateBlogKeys.php(17): XfAddOns_Blogs_Cron_CreateBlogKeys->processKeys()
#4 /home/s/sm42/forum.***.su/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#5 /home/s/sm42/forum.***.su/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(22): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#6 /home/s/sm42/forum.***.su/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(198): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 9.99999594688, '')
#7 /home/s/sm42/forum.***.su/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(321): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.99999594688, '', false)
#8 /home/s/sm42/forum.***.su/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(274): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#9 /home/s/sm42/forum.***.su/public_html/deferred.php(18): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#10 {main}
Содержимое запроса
array(3) {
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
}
}
--------------------------
I use: BB-Blogs-Last Entry Date+snippet, BB-Entries-Post Date+snippet, BB-Comments-Post Date+snippet.

Attachments

• err.webp
    err.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 14
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 5 - library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Model/BlogKey.php:44
Трассировка стэка
#0 /home/s/sm42/forum.***.su/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Model/BlogKey.php(44): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/s/sm42/fo...', 44, Array)
#1 /home/s/sm42/forum.***.su/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Cron/CreateBlogKeys.php(43): XfAddOns_Blogs_Model_BlogKey->getBlogKey(Array)
#10 {main}
Содержимое запроса
array(3) {
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
}
}
======================================================================================
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 7 - library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Model/BlogKey.php:44
/s/sm42/forum.***.su/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Cron/CreateBlogKeys.php(43): XfAddOns_Blogs_Model_BlogKey->getBlogKey(Array)
#10 {main}
Содержимое запроса
array(3) {
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
}
}
--------------------------
I use: BB-Blogs-Last Entry Date+snippet, BB-Entries-Post Date+snippet, BB-Comments-Post Date+snippet.
Thanks.
That error is already fixed in the latest update, to be released on a future date

Rigel Kentaurus updated Better Blogs [1.2 compatible] with a new update entry:
1.0.26 Watched Blogs section

If you like this add-on, please post a review. It takes 1 minute and I enjoy the feedback! :)
Existing Customers - Download here: http://xfaddons.com/index.php?forums/better-blogs.10/
New Customers: Click on "Buy Now" on top of this thread for instant delivery to your email
If you don't have access send me a conversation with your username at xfaddons.com and your paypal transaction id
========================

Changes

• Added a "Watched Blogs" section. You can reach this section from the menu and see a list of all the blogs that you have subscribed to.
screen-shot-2013-09-08-at-1-19-17-am-png.56966
Bug fixes
  • Administrators (people with bypass privacy) were not able to see followed entries

I made the width of the forum page a little less, but on the right letters go abroad.

Attachments

• 777777777777777777.webp
    777777777777777777.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 15
I'm trying to use the Spam cleaning to clean up about 40,000 spam blog posts. The spam cleaner only seems to clean 10-30 at a time/per refresh, so it's not practical. I'm not MySQL-savvy, but I'm sure there's a query that would easily allow me to drop blog posts only by only particular user_ids. Anyone feeling in a benevolent mood? :P

I'm trying to use the Spam cleaning to clean up about 40,000 spam blog posts. The spam cleaner only seems to clean 10-30 at a time/per refresh, so it's not practical. I'm not MySQL-savvy, but I'm sure there's a query that would easily allow me to drop blog posts only by only particular user_ids. Anyone feeling in a benevolent mood? :p
That's most likely a limit on your server, since there might be a php timeout preventing you from cleaning all of them

Code:
DELETE FROM xfa_blog_entry WHERE user_id='<THE_USER_ID>';
DELETE FROM xfa_blog_comment WHERE user_id='<THE_USER_ID>';

That will remove entries and comments for a user

That's most likely a limit on your server, since there might be a php timeout preventing you from cleaning all of them

Code:
DELETE FROM xfa_blog_entry WHERE user_id='<THE_USER_ID>';
DELETE FROM xfa_blog_comment WHERE user_id='<THE_USER_ID>';

That will remove entries and comments for a user

Thanks so much bro! You're a rock star. Worked great. One small thing is that I still view their blog with their entry count and empty pages:

Screen Shot 2013-09-21 at 4.18.59 PM.webp

If there's not an easy fix though I can deff deal! Thanks again!

I didn't wait the answer - it was necessary most to make, though I and not the programmer. The problem was in two lines.er000.webp er011.webp ok001.webp

Rigel Kentaurus updated Better Blogs [1.2 compatible] with a new update entry:
1.0.27 Improvements to Categories

If you like this add-on, please post a review. It takes 1 minute and I enjoy the feedback! :)

Existing Customers - Download here: http://xfaddons.com/index.php?forums/better-blogs.10/
New Customers: Click on "Buy Now" on top of this thread for instant delivery to your email

If you don't have access send me a conversation with your username at xfaddons.com and your paypal transaction id
========================

New features

• Moderator Log: Whenever a moderator or admin deletes, restore, or edits an entry, it gets logged
  • Added the ability for regular users to have parent-child relations on categories, and to edit a custom order
  • Added a Categories panel for BD Widget
  • Added a Blog Statistics panel
screen-shot-2013-09-21-at-7-02-34-pm-png.57105

Changes
  • When creating a new entry, the global categories now will appear above the user defined categories
  • CSS fixes for when an entry has too many categories (previously, it was getting distorted)
  • Updated the blog panel's CSS to match more closely to the panels used by the widget
  • Added the abiity for regular users to edit the category name
  • Added the comment count to the small panel that shows the avatar on the user's blog

Bug fixes
  • Deleting a Global Category with children left the children orphan
  • Deleting a Global Category was not unassociating the entries
  • The global categories in the home page panel were not showing the hierarchy
  • The global categories were not visible on the user blog panel (only on the homepage panel)

Any fix for this?
Run this query
Code:
DELETE FROM xf_option_group_relation WHERE option_id='xfa_option_use_style';

I have also updated the manual uninstallation instructions with that query
http://xfaddons.com/threads/manually-deleting-better-blogs.146/#post-737

There is however an issue with your server, it seems that the add-on does not have enough time to finish installation, or uninstallation. That is a problem, because it leaves you in a half-baked state from which it is difficult to recover. The installer is some hundred lines, and it definitely needs to finish.

The XenForo developers did not provide me with functionality for a multi-step installer (like they do with the main product), to make sure that installation will finish.

It is up to you to make sure the server is either fast enough, or to raise the max_execution_time in php.ini so it can actually finish installation or uninstallation. After it finishes it even goes to rebuild caches and templates, and that needs to finish too :) I think you have successfully installed this at least a couple of times.

It is up to you to make sure the server is either fast enough, or to raise the max_execution_time in php.ini so it can actually finish installation or uninstallation. After it finishes it even goes to rebuild caches and templates, and that needs to finish too :) I think you have successfully installed this at least a couple of times.
But the BB installation file already increases max_execution_time to 0. The server wide max exe time is 5 minutes. Maybe my site is just too big.

Last edited:
I have @Chris Deeming to thank for this solution. And I figure I'd share it. :)

If you happen to wish to have your Blogs above (before) your forum tab, simply do thus...

library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Template/Navigation.php

look for
PHP:
      self::addLinkToBlogsHomePage($extraTabs, $selectedTabId, 'middle');
change to
PHP:
      self::addLinkToBlogsHomePage($extraTabs, $selectedTabId, 'home');

Top Bottom