Better Blogs [Deleted]

Sorry, but I'm still just a beginner.:cry:
How do I keep the style corresponded to the style default?
thanks

The Blogs, by default will use whatever style you have for your forum
However, in the "Blog Options" you can choose a different XenForo style that will override the one used from the rest of the site

I have the default style, but appears another.
Button "Default Style" does not switch.
Apparently, there should be two modes -"Default Style" and "Other Style"?

Attachments

• 123.webp
    123.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 14
Bug: When viewing all blogs the page navigation shows 15 pages when there is really only two.

I removed that from the main package.

I am still doing that under comission. Details on post #2 ( http://xenforo.com/community/threads/better-blogs-1-2-compatible.36836/#post-420053 ). It is no longer bundled for free in the main package.

The people that already purchased the MultiSite part I gave access to the Multisite add-on in the downloads area.

WOOOO!!!!!! :D

Expect a purchase from me next week when I'm with my dad (only he has Paypal). ;)

Edit: wait I have to pay for multisite?

Can You enter the parameter: the Maximum number of attachments? While that is a limit of 10 downloaded files. Thanks.

Be sure to upgrade fast.

Uploaded the files and noticed this when viewing my communities homepage.

PHP:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'xfa_blog_entry.allow_comments' in 'field list' in /forums/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in XfAddOns/Blogs/Model/Comment.php at line 213
    XfAddOns_Blogs_Model_Comment->getLatestComments() in XfAddOns/Blogs/Panel/HomeRecentComments.php at line 52
    XfAddOns_Blogs_Panel_HomeRecentComments::getComments() in XfAddOns/Blogs/Widget/HomeRecentComments.php at line 24
    XfAddOns_Blogs_Widget_HomeRecentComments->_render() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php at line 637
    WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 335
    WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 246
    WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Listener.php at line 51
    WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render()
    call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
    XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
    XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
    XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 119
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 604
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/index.php at line 13

Of course once I manually typed in my AdminCP path and applied the new XML file, this was resolved. But never the less, I wasn't expecting this white screen with the error above when uploading files.

Best to update to 1.0.19 quickly when no one is online and not during the mid-day as I did. Suggest you have your AdminCP already open in another browser window.

Rigel Kentaurus updated Better Blogs [1.2 compatible] with a new update entry:
Better Blogs 1.0.20

If you like this add-on, please post a review. It takes 1 minute and I enjoy the feedback! :)

Existing Customers - Download here: http://xfaddons.com/index.php?forums/better-blogs.10/
New Customers: Click on "Buy Now" on top of this thread for instant delivery to your email

If you don't have access send me a conversation with your username at xfaddons.com and your paypal transaction id

========================

New features
  • You can now specify the default visibility of the blog for newly registered users

img_1-png.55192

• New widget: Comments, configurable to sort by comment date, or likes
img_2-png.55193

Changes
  • Changed the color scheme in the Blogs HomePage
  • Fixed the bar style + date display on the homepage, no longer shows a double border
  • Added a link for "Read More" on the Home Page after the text snippet
  • The Blogs Home Page entries now includes the categories the entries were posted in
  • Optimized the performance on the Blogs Home Page
  • The widget "Recent Comments" was deleted. You can replicate that widget with the configurable Comments widget

Bug fixes
  • The table category_global was not being dropped during uninstall
  • The "register views" was throwing an error on 32-bit architectures (for blogs and entries)
  • Sitemap no longer includes private blogs
  • The "All Blogs" list was not showing the empty blogs (blogs with no entries)
  • Pagination in the blog was showing more blogs than the ones you are available to see

Top Bottom