Better Analytics

Better Analytics 3.1.1

No permission to download
Your old data will still be there, there's no way to retroactively show data for things you weren't tracking in the past (like demographic/interests) if you weren't set to track it back then.

It looks like they just updated their demographic code:
Tracking code changes needed (as of Jan 22, 2014, 11:35:49 AM).

Your Analytics tracking code does not include the necessary support for the Demographics and Interest reports. Learn more about the simple, one-line, one-time change to your tracking code to add this support.

Did it ever give you Interest/Demographics data for that site/property (like do your reports show it happening day to day, and then just stopping)?

Did it ever give you Interest/Demographics data for that site/property (like do your reports show it happening day to day, and then just stopping)?

It did a few days after installing though I honestly haven't checked it frequently. It could have been broke for a good bit.

Right now, I hit Validate and it tells me it can't find it. Not sure if it is just a bug on their end or not. I will try it again tomorrow and see if it is working.

Forgetting about the actual message about needing to update code, does it SHOW any interest/demographic data for today or yesterday?

33afc5767847e2c15fc944c99029af62.png

That is what it says when I go to Demographics > Overview.

Top Bottom