Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Is it possible to check as an expression if a specific profile field is checked? I want to add a field, but only for those who have chosen a specific custom field.

@xfrocks

The Staff Online now does not follow privacy the way it should. You cannot have a hidden staff member. On the regular xF block, they are hidden, with WF active, they show. Is there a fix for this?

Oh dear, the widgets bugged again, as i saw other user reporting something is wrong with caching. The recent status block for some users show updated, for others it did stop updating yesterday.
The New Threads block disappeared for several users.

I am pretty confuse, it is the 3rd time this happens, the same block, 2 users with same group/permissions, etc... But they see different things in that same caching. It's something strange with caching again forcing me to save the widgets again to make them work correctly.

Edit: No matter what i do, some users just can't see the new threads block anymore. :(

Last edited:
xfrocks updated [bd] Widget Framework with a new update entry:

New feature: Widget Page

This version includes one new feature: Widget Page. It's a node (just like Category, Forum and built-in Page) which only contains widgets, with support for endless layout configuration and paging. This new node type opens up new opportunities to build fully-customized dynamic page for XenForo.

Also bundled in this version is lots of XenForo 1.2 compatibility fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This happened again unfrotunately. The "Latest/New" Threads info was not updated for 3+ hours. Had to go in and save each widget again.
Oh dear, the widgets bugged again, as i saw other user reporting something is wrong with caching. The recent status block for some users show updated, for others it did stop updating yesterday.
The New Threads block disappeared for several users.

I am pretty confuse, it is the 3rd time this happens, the same block, 2 users with same group/permissions, etc... But they see different things in that same caching. It's something strange with caching again forcing me to save the widgets again to make them work correctly.

Edit: No matter what i do, some users just can't see the new threads block anymore. :(
That happened due to a recently introduced bug. It has been fixed in v2.3.4, please try upgrading and report back. Thanks!

When using TaigaChat, how can I get rid of the Member List but keep the Users Now In Chat widget?
I think you will have to manually edit the template to archive that, sorry. Those sidebar blocks are not available as widgets.

@xfrocks

The Staff Online now does not follow privacy the way it should. You cannot have a hidden staff member. On the regular xF block, they are hidden, with WF active, they show. Is there a fix for this?
Hi,

installed the c version on 1.2
if the block Staff online is there, and you set an mod to "hidden" he stills shows up in the block. If i disable the framework, its working good.
Version 2.3.4 has fixed this problem ;)

I have this add on working right now. To update I just need to upload files and run the xml file in the new upload?

Is it possible to check as an expression if a specific profile field is checked? I want to add a field, but only for those who have chosen a specific custom field.
You can use something like this

PHP:
$visitor['user_id'] AND $visitor['customFields']['twitter']

Crap. Is there a walkthrough for that? Cause I have no idea what to do there.
You will have to ask the author of the add-on. I don't have that add-on installed actually (TaigaChat Pro is a paid add-on and a better alternative than the free version IIRC).

Top Bottom