Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Oh, just noticed that the "New Replies" widget is showing the username of the person who started the thread. It's not showing the username of the person who has the most recent reply. I'm using v2.3.3b

I get this error when debug mode enabled otherwise working great when out of debug mode.. XF 1.2rc1

Code:
Declaration of WidgetFramework_Extend_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete() should be compatible with that of XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete()
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 926
XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 450
XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 2012
XenForo_DataWriter::create() in XenForo/DiscussionMessage/Definition/Post.php at line 47
XenForo_DiscussionMessage_Definition_Post->getDiscussionDataWriter() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 1092
XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->getDiscussionDataWriter() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 433
XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_setPosition() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 353
XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1434
XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 541
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in AntiSPAM/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 16
AntiSPAM_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/*****/*******/community/index.php at line 13

I get this error when debug mode enabled otherwise working great when out of debug mode.. XF 1.2rc1

Code:
Declaration of WidgetFramework_Extend_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete() should be compatible with that of XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete()
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 926
XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 450
XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 2012
XenForo_DataWriter::create() in XenForo/DiscussionMessage/Definition/Post.php at line 47
XenForo_DiscussionMessage_Definition_Post->getDiscussionDataWriter() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 1092
XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->getDiscussionDataWriter() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 433
XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_setPosition() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 353
XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1434
XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 541
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in AntiSPAM/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 16
AntiSPAM_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/*****/*******/community/index.php at line 13
For XenForo 1.2, please use the beta release here https://xfrocks.com/widget-framework/threads/bd-widget-framework-2-3-3.78/#post-409

i am using the beta version.. oops didnt see a beta c.. All works well until i enable debug mode.. FYI if it makes a difference i use a plugin to enable debug.
Please report back after you have installed the beta version of [bd] Widget Framework. Thank you.

Is there any documentation? I am trying to add a widget from a template but it asks for a PHP expression. What needs to go in there?

A little off-topic @xfrocks - I'd really like to see the poll on sidebar from your FW being separate as it's own addon (kind of promote poll to sidebar) would make a good paid add-on imo.

Top Bottom