• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Widget Framework

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the 3 tabbed option but the font size for the tabs is a bit too big - it's pushing the third tab under the other two instead of alongside them.

Could anyone tell me how can I alter the font size used in the tabs please?

Regards,
Renada
You probably need to edit the template to achieve that...

Three tab option, I thought that disappeared after the last update?
What? Nope. The tabbed interface gets better. Now almost all widget can be tabbed together ;) Care to try it again? :D

You probably need to edit the template to achieve that...

What? Nope. The tabbed interface gets better. Now almost all widget can be tabbed together ;) Care to try it again? :D

Hi xfrocks :)

Which template would that be in please?

Regards,
Renada

What template? Before it just worked, after the last update it stopped working. Could you please provide some info on how to do this? Thanks
You don't need to edit template to get tabbed interface. How did it stop working for you? No widget at all or what?

Me
I love the 3 tabbed option but the font size for the tabs is a bit too big - it's pushing the third tab under the other two instead of alongside them.

Could anyone tell me how can I alter the font size used in the tabs please?

Regards,
Renada
Me too.

Is there a Way to get code from Xenforo

PHP:
<xen:include template="share_me_vk" />

To work in the HTML block?

This would make widget's Mega easy (for me anyway)

categories_view template???
I configured open categories in new window, which template should be chosen?
Regards.

PHP:
$nodes = XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_Node')->getAllNodes();

In xf->optiopns->node & forum list: check "Create Pages for Categories.

If render nodes according to current category. Does it has
PHP:
$nodes = XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_Node')->getCurrentNodes();
I understand this is a question about xf. If anyone can help is great.
Regards

If render nodes according to current category. Does it has
PHP:
$nodes = XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_Node')->getCurrentNodes();
I understand this is a question about xf. If anyone can help is great.
Regards
There is no such thing I'm afraid

There is no such thing I'm afraid
Since the category page only display nodes in the category. I guess there is a current category parameter, each node has a category property. Any easier way to get this information?

Regards.

Since the category page only display nodes in the category. I guess there is a current category parameter, each node has a category property. Any easier way to get this information?

Regards.
It depends on where you run your code. If you are in the View, you can always get the template's params (getParams) to see which node is being rendered. XenForo (at application level) doesn't care which node is being rendered at all. XenForo also doesn't save any states as global variables. Btw, it's quite off topic here. You can post your question at the dev area ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom