• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Widget Framework

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think a BBCode widget will make sense when admins can always use HTML (which is much more powerful than BBCode).

Thats true, but for us simpletons there is other people designing nice BB code templates for KingK's mod that are very easy to import. But I have no idea how much work would be required to implement this, just a suggestion :)

Just another suggestion,

Would be nice if the preview pane show up when you put youre mouse over latest threads or latest news etc etc

Hi,

Version 1.0.4 has just been released. For those who had trouble using it with Flexile style, please read the COMPATIBLE GUIDE in the zipped package.

Ok, now the tabs looks awesome on flexile, thank you xfrocks for hearing our voice :D

2258408324.png

There is a tiny image transparancy issue only.

Ok, now the tabs looks awesome on flexile, thank you xfrocks for hearing our voice :D

2258408324.png

There is a tiny image transparancy issue only.
You have good eyes! You can put this in the extra css template

Code:
.widget-tabs .primaryContent {
	box-shadow: transparent 0 0 0;
}

.widget-tabs .secondaryContent {
	border-top-left-radius: 0;
	border-top-right-radius: 0;
}

.widget-tabs .tabs li a {
	border-color: @lightMonochrome;
}

.widget-tabs .tabs li h3 {
	background: none !important;
	padding-top: 5px !important;
}

You have good eyes! You can put this in the extra css template

Code:
.widget-tabs .primaryContent {
box-shadow: transparent 0 0 0;
}

.widget-tabs .secondaryContent {
border-top-left-radius: 0;
border-top-right-radius: 0;
}

.widget-tabs .tabs li a {
border-color: @lightMonochrome;
}

.widget-tabs .tabs li h3 {
background: none !important;
padding-top: 5px !important;
}

It's gone on IE(9) bur on chrome (10) and Firefox(3.6) it's there. What a bugger :D

Hi,

Version 1.0.4 has just been released. For those who had trouble using it with Flexile style, please read the COMPATIBLE GUIDE in the zipped package.
Sorry if I bother you with a 'for dummies' question, probably I missed it....but:
how to update correctly ? Need to unistall, remove content in library, upload and reinstall ?

Thanx.

Sorry if I bother you with a 'for dummies' question, probably I missed it....but:
how to update correctly ? Need to unistall, remove content in library, upload and reinstall ?

Thanx.

Re-upload the new contents overwriting the old ones via FTP. Then go to add-ons in your control panel and choose 'upgrade' for Widget Framework then select the XML file from the updated zip and thats it :)

Without the widget framework, you can click on the header/title of the members online block and that takes you to online users page. This does not work if widget is installed.

I am having a problem. After I upgrade to 1.04 I can't see one of my active widgets in the list and it won't show up if I try to find it in the filter either. I would like to edit the widget but it isn't listed in the admin area :( When a widget is created, is it stored in the database or is a file created? I need to find a way to edit the widget... kinda difficult when I can't seem to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom