Resource icon

[bd] Rotating Ads 2.0

No permission to download
Here's our setup:

ngEwt76.png

problem solved ... I spend there russ extra.css missing

grateful first to russ and ernest and help for their win.

'm finally show how:
LT8vw.png

Glad you were able to figure it out. I have been trying to get it to only show on the portal. Well this one ad anyways to replace the slider that comes with xenPorta as Nivo Slider is a million times better. Me and Russ (Well more Russ than me) figured out a solution to get it to only show on the portal. Quite proud of how well it turned out.

Installed and it works. i've a little cosmetic problem. As you can see here

30-03-2013 12-17-40.webp

the image is not centered and is too near to the top. In the html I had before, I've added a <br> and one <div align="center"> that fixed the problem. I'm asking how can I fix it here.

Thank you very much

first:
to save space you should remove the buttons below, placing it in the extra.css
Code:
.nivo-controlNav {
display: none;
}
and with respect to square the image you find out, since it helped me russ

Does anyone have a list of example ads? So I don't have test out every ad to see where it goes? Many of obvious, but there are a lot that are not so obvious.

Installed and it works. i've a little cosmetic problem. As you can see here

View attachment 43093

the image is not centered and is too near to the top. In the html I had before, I've added a <br> and one <div align="center"> that fixed the problem. I'm asking how can I fix it here.

Thank you very much
Send me your site link and I will come by and see ;)

Does anyone have a list of example ads? So I don't have test out every ad to see where it goes? Many of obvious, but there are a lot that are not so obvious.
The common ones are listed already ;)

I'm asking for a graphic example of the ads. To visual see. There are a dozen default ads built, I'm asking for a visual document that shows where they are positioned.

Hey guys, just a heads-up ... I've had "second post" ads for several years on my forums and never had problems. Recently had an Adsense Terms of Service violation using this mod so I had to remove the second post camouflaged ad.

Google sent a notice saying the ad that blended in as a forum post was against the turns of service. Mine was no more conspicuous than any I've seen, I even kept the standard "Sponsored Links" text that was permitted and did not show an avatar.

Just be warned, if you're using such an ad, you run the risk of violating Adsense TOS. For me this was a deal breaker so I had to remove the ad, despite it being so profitable over the years :(
Hello,
This is a warning message to alert you that there is action required to bring your AdSense account into compliance with our AdSense program policies. We’ve provided additional details below, along with the actions to be taken on your part.
Issue ID#: 214******
Affected website: ******
Example page where violation occurred: *******
Action required: Please make changes to your site within 72 hours.
Current account status: Active

Violation explanation

FORMAT MIMICKING: Publishers may not implement Google ads in a manner that disguises the ads in any way. For instance, publishers may not format neighboring content to look similar to the ads, or make ads look like games or forum posts. More information about this policy can be found in our help center (http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1346295#Formatting_content_to_mimic_ads ).

Top Bottom