Resource icon

[bd] Rotating Ads 2.0

No permission to download
How do I change the name of the special 2nd post from Ads Master to whatever I want? Also can you explain how the slider function works?

Hi

any idea why rotating ads keeps resetting back to 6/1 (6 ads, shown 1 only)
instead of 6/4 (6 ads/show 4 ads same time)

thanks

Is there a simple way to centre ads on the sidebar? I have tried a simple align command in HTML but no luck. I'm sure it's simple but probably overthinking it.]

Edit: D'oh! Forgot about the <center> tag! All working now

Why is there a dot showing up below my slider and how do I get rid of it? Reference image below

Weird Dot Below Slider.webp

EDIT: So the dot is from the image rotation of nivo slider I think, how do I get rid of that dot though? Its ugly and has no use really.

I thought of that, but I need more than one image... I just dont like all the wasted space below the slider just for the dots. Anyway to just get rid of them all together? They aren't really necessary since the arrows are there on the image
In that case, a simple CSS rule would work. If you can send me the link of the page, I will come check it and give you the needed rule. Start a conversation with me if you don't want to post the link in public.

Can you hide the ads from all forums? So they are just displayed on the Portal (xenporta) and possibly the forum home but nothing more? They look out of place at the top of every page on the website...

Thanks
You will need to find a hook position that only exists in portal page? Which position are you using now?

hi xfrocks

whats possible reason why it keeps resetting (after some time) to 6/ 1 even if i set it to 6/4.
any idea why it does that?

You will need to find a hook position that only exists in portal page? Which position are you using now?
I am currently using the above the breadcrumb position. We are using Xenporta and would like it only on the home page if that is possible. I cannot find any hooks at are directly related to Xenporta and will keep the block in the relative same position. POssible above the Recent news block, but I would not have a clue how to make that work.

Any help or ideas are appriciated

hi xfrocks

whats possible reason why it keeps resetting (after some time) to 6/ 1 even if i set it to 6/4.
any idea why it does that?
No idea. Is it still happening?

I am currently using the above the breadcrumb position. We are using Xenporta and would like it only on the home page if that is possible. I cannot find any hooks at are directly related to Xenporta and will keep the block in the relative same position. POssible above the Recent news block, but I would not have a clue how to make that work.

Any help or ideas are appriciated
For that position, there is not much we can do. Ideally, you can add a custom hook position by editing the template manually and enter the hook name in this add-on.

How would I suppress the Special Second Post fro one style? I'm using Arty's Responsive Design and would like to suppress this ad when the style goes responsive.

Thanks

Top Bottom