Resource icon

[bd] Banking 1.0.4

No permission to download
Not sure this is compatible with xF 1.2 Beta 3.

Code:
Server Error

Declaration of bdBank_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete() should be compatible with that of XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete()
    XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
    XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
    XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 897
    XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 421
    XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 2012
    XenForo_DataWriter::create() in XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Thread.php at line 639
    XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Thread->moveThreads() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Thread.php at line 206
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Thread->actionMove() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 335
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/******/public_html/index.php at line 13

Attempted to move threads.

Disabling of add-on allowed the threads to be moved.

Not sure this is compatible with xF 1.2 Beta 3.

Code:
Server Error

Declaration of bdBank_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete() should be compatible with that of XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete()
    XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
    XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
    XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 897
    XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 421
    XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 2012
    XenForo_DataWriter::create() in XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Thread.php at line 639
    XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Thread->moveThreads() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Thread.php at line 206
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Thread->actionMove() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 335
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/******/public_html/index.php at line 13

Attempted to move threads.

Disabling of add-on allowed the threads to be moved.

Yes, the current version doesn't work with 1.2, sorry about that.

Yes. The shop add-on is currently running live on a site of mine to beta test. Cannot disclose the site for now, sorry ;)
No problem at all. Can't wait for that :D If I am not wrong, you will be selling the addon on your site once it's out of beta tag right? I am asking because I wanna be sure that any support will be given at your site provided I have the webmaster badge by subscribing to your service, correct? :)

No problem at all. Can't wait for that :D If I am not wrong, you will be selling the addon on your site once it's out of beta tag right? I am asking because I wanna be sure that any support will be given at your site provided I have the webmaster badge by subscribing to your service, correct? :)
The shop add-on will be released for free at xenforo.com (similar to this add-on). If you have the badge at my site then you will receive premium support for all of my add-ons (including the shop add-on of course). :D

The shop add-on will be released for free at xenforo.com (similar to this add-on). If you have the badge at my site then you will receive premium support for all of my add-ons (including the shop add-on of course). :D
Alright! Thanks for releasing the shop addon for free! And thanks for the clarification regarding premium support :)

@xfrocks Is there any chance an option can be made to control how much users get paid for certain actions and how much a new user gets on registration, like the Credits Mod does? I really want to move back to this, especially with the shop coming, but need these functions.
Attached are screenshots of this page in the Credits add-on
Screen Shot 2013-07-14 at 11.38.52 AM.webp Screen Shot 2013-07-14 at 11.38.48 AM.webp Screen Shot 2013-07-14 at 11.38.39 AM.webp Screen Shot 2013-07-14 at 11.38.33 AM.webp

@xfrocks Is there any chance an option can be made to control how much users get paid for certain actions and how much a new user gets on registration, like the Credits Mod does? I really want to move back to this, especially with the shop coming, but need these functions.
Attached are screenshots of this page in the Credits add-on
View attachment 51264 View attachment 51265 View attachment 51266 View attachment 51267
New bonuses will be added but maybe not as extensive as in the screenshot. Also, the shop add-on may work on its own or with other money system, even real money. It's not tied to this add-on in anyway.

New bonuses will be added but maybe not as extensive as in the screenshot. Also, the shop add-on may work on its own or with other money system, even real money. It's not tied to this add-on in anyway.

Ok. The only one I really need is the new registration bonus. I want to change to yours anyway, due to lack of support for credits.

I want to change to yours anyway, due to lack of support for credits.
Indeed, I experienced that. Without support, it's very hard to convince users to stick with it despite free or paid. xfrocks' support is very good for both free or paid, very worth supporting. Good job xfrocks for cater to my needs (for another addon though) :) I appreciate it, thank you :)

Any clue on the new release? Im getting this error at the moment and I cannot delete posts:

Code:
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to bdBank_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete() must be an array, none given, called in /home/dreamreef/domains/dreamreef.nl/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php on line 750 and defined - library/bdBank/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php:4

Last edited:
Any clue on the new release? Im getting this error at the moment and I cannot delete posts:

Code:
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to bdBank_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete() must be an array, none given, called in /home/dreamreef/domains/dreamreef.nl/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php on line 750 and defined - library/bdBank/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php:4
You can trying upgrade to [bd] Banking v1.0-dev versions : https://xfrocks.com/banking/threads/bd-banking-v1-0-dev-versions.81/

When I try to make bonus for new thread and new posts 0.01 for each, after saving it says 0 in those fields. Can we not set rates this low?

Back
Top Bottom