2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
  4. 1.5
Visible branding
No
[bd] Banking
Start your xefonomics today.

[FEATURES]
1. Bonus fully integrated with posting thread, posting reply, liking, unliking, uploading attachment, downloading attachment
2. Easy to manage options in AdminCP. Please note that appearance configurations are setup as Style Properties so you may need to check that section before asking. To manage users' money and see history, head over to Tools > [bd] Banking
3. Importer integration: keep members' money from your vBulletin installation. Currently supports: vBCredits I, vBCredits II, kBank
4. Auto routing (default is "bank" but you can change to whatever you want)
5. Bonus for attachment upload and download, uploader can set price for each attachment!

[INSTALLATION]
1. Upload the library directory into your XenForo's
2. Import the addon
3. Configure options in Home > Options > [bd] Banking

[IMPORTANT]
1. Attachment Manager permission is a user group permission and it's not enabled by default.
2. Some elements are controlled by Style Properties:
- Money in messages (in "Message Elements", enabled by default)
- Money in visitor panel at the top of sidebar (in "Sidebar")
- Bank tab in navigation (in "Header and Navigation", enabled by default)
- Money in navigation, right next to Alerts (in "Header and Navigation", enabled by default)
  • 001_importer_after.webp
    001_importer_after.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 6,409
  • 002_importer_before.webp
    002_importer_before.webp
    49.3 KB · Views: 6,346
  • 010_index.webp
    010_index.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 6,331
  • 011_thread_view.webp
    011_thread_view.webp
    96.4 KB · Views: 6,300
  • 012_quick_reply.webp
    012_quick_reply.webp
    91.8 KB · Views: 6,270
  • 013_transfer.webp
    013_transfer.webp
    53.2 KB · Views: 6,259
  • 014_transfer_confirm.webp
    014_transfer_confirm.webp
    78.5 KB · Views: 6,214
  • 015_history_and_alert.webp
    015_history_and_alert.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 6,180
  • 020_options.webp
    020_options.webp
    64.9 KB · Views: 6,221
  • 021_forum_options.webp
    021_forum_options.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 6,081
Author
xfrocks
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.73 star(s) 11 ratings

More resources from xfrocks

Latest updates

1. Minor Feature Update

System: Bonus for resource System: Bonus for like for all contents System: Included Get More...
  2. Minor feature update

Added register and login bonuses.
  3. Feature update

Frontend: Integration with [bd] Paygates: get more money feature, use money to buy user upgrade...

Latest reviews

Awesome add-on. I was looking for an add-on to add wallet to my xenforo for users. Even I wanted to pay to have for custom development. But I saw this add-on. This even do more than what I needed. Really nice add-on with lots of features. Also nice support and kind developer. Thanks xfrocks and wish you the best.
Amazing add-on for Virtal Money for my forum. Thanks @xfrock for this add-on and [bd] Paygates, too. Hoping you could make some improvement to integrated to RM!
Perfect! Absolutely amazing with a great active developer! Thanks for all your hard work for us xfrocks! Definitely the best banking addon for Xenforo hands down.
One of my favorite Xenforo add ons. Thank you for the great work.
Best Credit system available. Thank you!
What I was looking for! Too bad is that to limited! Looking forward for future updates! I always love [bd] addons! Keep the good work my friend!
xfrocks
xfrocks
Thanks. A major update is coming!
Too limited in every aspect of a currency mod. Once you install this addon in, it automatically enables the banking for every usergroup without a chance for the admin to fix up how the currency will be calculated. Permissions are VERY limited as well - you can't disable this addon for certain usergroups. You can't even change the currency symbol. [bd] still has a lot of work to do with this mod. It has a lot of potential. I will update this review once more features has been added.
Probably the best add-on here
Thank you man, my users love this addon very much. There are sending each other money and it's spreading like a pandemic :)
5 stars!
Top Bottom