Resource icon

[bd] Banking 1.0.4

No permission to download
Thanks @xfrocks
Two new problems:

1.We have no decimal in our currency and you solved it before in my paygate, and although in bd banking option I set decimal to 0 but again we see .00 when we want to get more money, next to amounts:
Untitled.webp
in last version it was ok.

2.its about "Included Get More Money in transfer error if account balance is insufficient". If number of options to choose by user to get more money become more than the height of screen, its not scroll able. See:
Untitled.webp
we can't see rest of the get more money options.

And one more question: is it possible to let users write the amount they want to get more money? now we should set, but if a text field appears for them and let them write the amount they want to get more money, will be more acceptable for them.

Regards

Last edited:
@xfrocks It's show sever error log

Code:
#0 public_html/library/bdBank/Model/Bank.php(595): XenForo_Application::get('bdBank')
#1 public_html/library/bdBank/CronEntry/Stats.php(8): bdBank_Model_Bank::getInstance()
#2 [internal function]: bdBank_CronEntry_Stats::rebuildRichest(Array)
#3 public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#4 public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#5 public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9937331676483, '')
#6 public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9937331676483, '', false)
#7 public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#8 public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#9 {main}

Thanks @xfrocks
Two new problems:

1.We have no decimal in our currency and you solved it before in my paygate, and although in bd banking option I set decimal to 0 but again we see .00 when we want to get more money, next to amounts:
View attachment 119602
in last version it was ok.

2.its about "Included Get More Money in transfer error if account balance is insufficient". If number of options to choose by user to get more money become more than the height of screen, its not scroll able. See:
View attachment 119603

And one more question: is it possible to let users write the amount they want to get more money? now we should set, but if a text field appears for them and let them write the amount they want to get more money, will be more acceptable for them.

Regards
Still have this problems @xfrocks
Hope you find a free time to take a look at them.
Thanks

View attachment 119603

Regards

In my tests, it's still possible to scroll down. The overlay should extend its height so you can scroll down (the whole page) to see it?
And no, it's not possible to let user enter their own value.

It's possible to purchase via PayPal or any other paygate supported by [bd] Paygate. You need to install that add-on though.

To change the currency, you can change the phrase bdbank_money and bdbank_money_lowercase

Another thing in your Transaction History first column you have the sender as Bank. When you click on that you get the following error

upload_2016-1-15_17-40-39.webp

How do I link that to an active profile?

I've searched but is there an option to give a bonus when member reaches a posting milestone? For example when member reaches 500 posts they will receive $1000 in monies.

Ooooooor do you offer a pro/paid version that offers this?;)

Last edited:
I've searched but is there an option to give a bonus when member reaches a posting milestone? For example when member reaches 500 posts they will receive $1000 in monies.

Ooooooor do you offer a pro/paid version that offers this?;)
Sorry, that is currently not supported. But I can see a simple integration between this add-on and the trophy which can award money together with trophies. Please start a conversation with me if you are interested.

How does the Post Character Threshold - 20 work? I would think that there must be some place where you would set the actual number of words or characters that need to be posted to get this bonus?

Is there anyway to make it so you're charged a negative fee when posting in a specific area. For example, if they wanted to post in the off topic section, it'd cost them $10 BD Bank currency?

Is there anyway to make it so you're charged a negative fee when posting in a specific area. For example, if they wanted to post in the off topic section, it'd cost them $10 BD Bank currency?
You can set numbers for posting in forums. logically if you set negative number (i.e -20) then it should decrease charge of user's wallet.
Did you test it to see if it works?

Top Bottom