Resource icon

[bd] Banking 1.0.4

No permission to download
just tried it and noticed that when I inserted 0.01 as the amount to give per post, that it changed it to zero.

is it not possible to give a penny per thought?

I would want to be able to use amounts lower than $1 so that people earned $0.01 for something small, like a reply to a thread, rather than $1.00.

I could let people cash out $500 and have it be the equivalent of $50 real money, but some users may get confused and expect a payment of $500. And that's why ability to use numbers less than $1.00 may be helpful.

Is there a way to add more actions that members can do to get more points rather than making a thread or a post and liking a post?

bdbanking error.webp
I got this error and noticed it happened when trying to merge a thread with another thread.

Any suggestions on how to solve it?

2 errors, one regarding compatibility with Bob's stocktrader:
http://addons.nfljunkies.com/threads/some-kind-of-incompatibility-with-xfrocks-bd-banking.1131/

That error happens whenever a new thread is created.

And I'm not sure, but could this be related with Featured Threads? This error happens when a thread is deleted.
Code:
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to bdBank_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete() must be of the type array, none given, called in /blahblahblah/library/CTA/FeaturedThreads/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php on line 9 and defined - library/bdBank/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php:4
Generated By: BJZ, Today at 10:16 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /blahblahblah/library/bdBank/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php(4): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 4, Array)
#1 /blahblahblah/library/CTA/FeaturedThreads/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php(9): bdBank_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostDelete()
#2 /blahblahblah/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(762): CTA_FeaturedThreads_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostDelete()
#3 /blahblahblah/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1779): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postDelete()
#4 /blahblahblah/library/XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Thread.php(219): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
#5 /blahblahblah/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Thread.php(46): XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Thread->deleteThreads(Array, Array, NULL)
#6 /blahblahblah/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Thread->actionDelete()
#7 /blahblahblah/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /blahblahblah/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(52) "https://blahblahlbah.com/inline-mod/thread/delete"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/tester/inline-mod/thread/delete"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(6) {
["hard_delete"] => string(1) "1"
["save"] => string(14) "Delete Threads"
["threads"] => array(1) {
[0] => string(2) "14"
}
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["redirect"] => string(45) "https://blahblahlbah.com/forums/chatter.6/"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

Fyi, if you visit the Stocktrader support thread above, it seems that [bd] Banking is using an older method for the XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Therad _discussionPostDelete method.

Banking is passing it an array of $messages, but newer versions of that method don't pass anything.

And it looks like the second error I posted is definitely the same issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob
Top Bottom