BbCodes & Buttons Manager

BbCodes & Buttons Manager 3.3.5

No permission to download
@JulianD

I've just converted one of my live board to XenForo. I don't get theses error yet. I didn't have these errors on my test boards either. I don't have time to perform further tests. If you have the bbcodes than produces this error, I will have a look. This shouldn't be hard to fix.

Hello, The error seems to be related to DigitalPoint Ad Positioning addon. I read somewhere in this thread that a user had similar problems with it. Do you know if it is possible to fix this problem? I couldn't find a proper fix to it.

Huge problem @cclaerhout

After I upgraded I lost my previous bb codes for some reason. Don't know why the settings disappeared so I uninstalled, deleted all old files off my server, re-uploaded and installed the manual way through FTP and set my codes back up again.

The codes worked but the problem is that the previous post that had post embedded in my custom bb codes no longer work unless I click 'edit' and hit save. Then the bb codes finally work. That means all the past posts on my site that were protected are no longer protected unless you click edit and hit save. This is a huge inconvenience. Can this problem be fixed?

Also posted here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/how-to-re-embed-a-bb-code.57412/

Last edited:
how can we get posts that were changed or bb codes that were uninstalled then reinstalled, to re-embedvthe previous posts that had the embed code?

@DRE
I don't understand what you mean. For the video parsing, ok I see the problem even if I don't understand how you got it, but there's nothing to do with this addon. And now about the protection, it doesn't work at all like the XenForo streaming video parsing system (I don't know how to call it). All it needs, it's a simple bbcode. Which means this bbcode will be parsed when the page is displayed. May be it's coming from the new cache with the BbCode tree that was introduced with XenForo 1.2, so you can try to play with the "Cache BB Code output" option available in the XenForo performance options. But if the vip tag is not parsed anymore, you've got a problem elsewhere.
Hi,

How do I change the spoiler button image?
View attachment 53877
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/bbcodes-buttons-manager.48898/page-12#post-606914

Hello, The error seems to be related to DigitalPoint Ad Positioning addon. I read somewhere in this thread that a user had similar problems with it. Do you know if it is possible to fix this problem? I couldn't find a proper fix to it.
Sorry even if I have had a look at this addon, I don't use it. The way it inserts ads inside the first message is a little tough and can create problems with other addons.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... this works great for me on my localhost, but not my server. Arghhhhhhhhhhhh... don't get me wrong, it isn't this add-on, but more likely the optimization mapping on my server via Google PageSpeed mod. When configuring the Redactor buttons in this, they aren't showing on the site because the server has everything cached so heavily and streamlined. Getting them out of the cache is the hard part.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... this works great for me on my localhost, but not my server. Arghhhhhhhhhhhh... don't get me wrong, it isn't this add-on, but more likely the optimization mapping on my server via Google PageSpeed mod. When configuring the Redactor buttons in this, they aren't showing on the site because the server has everything cached so heavily and streamlined. Getting them out of the cache is the hard part.

Sorry, I only use shared hosting, so I don't have any experience about cached optimization. All I can say is that the editor configuration is set during the XenForo preloader listener and is added as some extra parameters to the templates.

array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. array_merge() in BBM/ControllerAdmin/Buttons.php at line 288
  3. BBM_ControllerAdmin_Buttons->actionPostConfig() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/u6326435/public_html/tcgo.ru/admin.php at line 13
I get it when i save buttons config

array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. array_merge() in BBM/ControllerAdmin/Buttons.php at line 288
  3. BBM_ControllerAdmin_Buttons->actionPostConfig() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/u6326435/public_html/tcgo.ru/admin.php at line 13
I get it when i save buttons config
I've just checked the code and this shouldn't occur. Please check what type of editor config you're using (tinymce or redactor). If you're using tinymce, try to install this addon. If it's not the problem, contact me by pm and create me a temporary admin account (I only need the bbm permission) and a temporary ftp account (I only need to access the xenforo/library/BBM directory).

I use 1.2 forum with a native redactor. And I don't want to install any other RTE.
That was not the question I was asking you. I was asking you which editor config you're using. See the screenshot below. If the problem occurs with the Redactor config (orange arrow), then contact me by pm with the needed information (see my previous post).
bbm_ed_choice.webp

i created many changes inside (Buttons Visual Configuration - [redactor]) and add some new buttons to editor then clicked update

but i don't get changes happen

can you help please

Last edited:
i created many changes inside (Buttons Visual Configuration - [redactor]) and add some new buttons to editor then clicked update

but i don't get changes happen

can you help please
I've just noticed that one of the XenForo template has changed between the 1.2 beta and the final. There's now a conditional that automatically select to use the full source of the Redactor JS file if the debug mode is activated. I need to rewrite a template modification to bypass this conditional and make the customizations work not matter it's the full JS or its minified version. My best guess is that your board has the debug mode activated. A patched version will be released in the next few minutes I think.

Top Bottom