Barefooting

Oh, and while we're at it... next time you're just relaxing and doodling.. draw/write my url on your feet next to one of your latest designs.. I mean, since I am going to run your software for my site, www.awalkinfaith.org you might as well help me with a pic to advertise it! lol!

Jamie

Jamie, none of these were spectacular, but it's the thought that counts, right? :)

Photo on 2010-10-23 at 03.26.webp

Photo on 2010-10-23 at 03.24.webp Photo on 2010-10-23 at 03.28.webp Photo on 2010-10-23 at 03.29.webp

And now for the main event. I should point out that this is supposed to be a funny video... it certainly makes me smile anyway :D

Anyone not wanting to see a chocolatey mess or liable to have a sense of humour failure should definitely not play this video...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Can't do it anymore since the weather has cooled down considerable. Does anyone enjoy walking barefoot on your own lawn after it's been watered heavily on a warm spring day?

And now for the main event. I should point out that this is supposed to be a funny video... it certainly makes me smile anyway :D

Anyone not wanting to see a chocolatey mess or liable to have a sense of humour failure should definitely not play this video...

Oh my!

That one was nicely squishy ;)

I have, on good authority, found concrete evidence on how the dinosaurs went extinct.
A Kierfoot descended from the heavens - attached to it was a giant cupcake, which, as it descended, blocked out the sun win a chocolatey explosion.

Here's a museum exhibiting detailing this event...
kierfoot.jpg

Perhaps that video could be used to entertain some young kids in school. The sound track is right, and it really is a bit entertaining. : )

Like I said, great tech to get that result.
The most technically challenging part was actually doing the audio splice to insert the instrumental section of the Franny's Feet end credits into the opening credits in order to provide a sufficiently long musical track :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Screen shot 2010-10-23 at 04.46.58.webp

Top Bottom