Resource icon

No permission to download
Geting this error alot Fatal error: Call to undefined function exif_imagetype() in /home/user/public_html/library/AvatarGallery/AvatarGallery.php on line 24 another other ones :(

Geting this error alot Fatal error: Call to undefined function exif_imagetype() in /home/user/public_html/library/AvatarGallery/AvatarGallery.php on line 24 another other ones :(
How long have you been using the mod? I've used it since like XF version 1.4.o and never had an issue....

Hmm....have you installed any other plugins recently? Something might be interfering. I suggest disabling all other plugins, then trying it again.

I installed it today and it works pretty well.

While it doesn't have category, you can name he avatars properly so that similar avatars have same prefix. This way they will be listed in group as the default sorting is by file name.

@moonfox if you're still looking at this add-on then read the below update.

Update: I have officially taken over all of @Naatan add-ons. I will be updating them to Xenforo 2.x over the next couple of months and releasing beta versions. I have to do a specific add-on first for someone else before I can get to these but I will be updating them to 2.x.

Top Bottom