Resource icon

No permission to download
Make sure your avatars are uploaded as either jpg, png or gif and that the webserver has permission to read them.

They were.

For whatever reason, it just took them an hour to show up, and now they work fine. Haha. Thanks for the response. :)

Question. I have uploaded an image in every single folder in the AvatarGallery folder, and none of them seems to be the folder for the avatars. How exactly do I add avatars?

Question. I have uploaded an image in every single folder in the AvatarGallery folder, and none of them seems to be the folder for the avatars. How exactly do I add avatars?

You have to upload the images straight to the avatar folder, not sub folders.

If you're looking to have this resolved, can you please provide some more details? What's keeping you from scrolling down ?
I have no idea. I just know that I can't scroll down when choosing an avatar. It was reported by some of my users too. I guess I could disable all my mods one by one to single out which other mod is causing the issue but I had already uninstalled it.

I have no idea. I just know that I can't scroll down when choosing an avatar. It was reported by some of my users too. I guess I could disable all my mods one by one to single out which other mod is causing the issue but I had already uninstalled it.

Alright, I can try to help you with it if you like but you'd need to reinstall it.

It's installed now. I see a scrollbox where the avatar gallery is. It wasn't there before. Strange. Can you check and see if it is behaving like it should? I think it is now. Not sure.

It's working fine for me, on your site :)
Thanks! I have been overhauling my site (removing addons, redoing my skins, moving everything to the TMS system) for the past two weeks so whatever was the problem back then is gone.

Thanks! I have been overhauling my site (removing addons, redoing my skins, moving everything to the TMS system) for the past two weeks so whatever was the problem back then is gone.

It was probably an overzealous "overflow: hidden" somewhere in your css.

Top Bottom